Nightly Donation Pledges

Hey all, since we're trying to figure out a way to keep going for another year, I think it'd be good to know what we can raise before we make any decisions.

If you would be willing, either post here or PM me what you would be able to donate. Then we'll see if we're able to raise enough.

If you could, also PM me the amount of any donations.

JA handles all the finances, which is why Cerina and I never know that we're running out of money until after we've hit the point where we have nothing left.

I'll see if maybe JA has somewhere you can mail it. If not, you could probably mail to Cerina or me, but we're just going to turn around and send it via Paypal to him.

My Pay pal's not working-how can I do this? I'd pledge $40

Shocked, SHOCKED I SAY that the simplest virtual money exchange program that takes minutes to do isn't working for you!

oh HAHAHAHAA. aaaa, ha. I just haven't updated my credit card info yet. YOU SHOULD KNOW that I am teaching my BFF and my Mom how to do computer things. TEACHING.

WAIT JUST A MINUTE GATDAMMIT! I KNOW I'm no Bill Gates, but what I DO know about computers, I KNOW.

My MOM's computer had been under her bed for 18 months! I *think* I can do a little bit better than that.

And my BFF just PAID people to move hundreds of CDs from PA to Florida because she doesn't know how to get them off CD.

• 2 weeks later...
And my BFF just PAID people to move hundreds of CDs from PA to Florida because she doesn't know how to get them off CD.

Sounds logical. Uploading hundreds of CDs sounds like a much bigger pain in the butt than putting them in a box and shipping them. I'd take that bargain any day.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Williamwap

And thanks for the link, Opalette.

I had heard that the rate of donation wasnt any greater in optout countries than optin, but those figures seem to contradict that.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.