Hell on Wheels

Iceheart

Back tonight, and it looks like it's the final season.

Which makes sense... the majority of the original characters have been killed off at this point, and the story is very, very far from where it started.

I wasn't super impressed with last year's (crazy short and cut-off) season, but I still want to see where the story ends.

The Swede had better finally die. If he's still alive at the end of the finale, I will flip shit.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I'm finally caught up.

I'm really glad they put a tidy little bow on the teenage bride storyline, that was easily the worst part of the series.

I'm going to bet that the railroads finally meet sometime around the middle of the season, or that Bohannon grabs Ah Fong and heads for Wyoming sometime soon. I'm glad they're back to the surviving original characters, but it's weird that they have the main character so far removed from them for so long if they still matter.

OKAY I'M A LITTLE PISSED.

I know this show is stark as hell (heh) and no one is guaranteed a happy ending, but can't Bohannon have a happy ending?!?! I thought for sure he'd bring Mei to Wyoming as his wife.

WAY TO BREAK HIS HEART, MEI.

That being said, the gang massacre scene was BAD ASS.

Am I missing something about the Central Pacific? They've had Bohannon and the Ah's heading things up since Truckee. I'd think their tracks are as solid as possible. So why'd whats-his-name give up Ogden?

Psalms and his crew defecting at the last minute was epic.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.