Game Of Thrones Ultimate Predictons!

ShadowDog

We're starting to get to the end game here so its time to put your money where your mouth is.

1) Arya uses a face to infiltrate Walder Frey's fortress so she can execute that smug old pervert. Much ado has been made about how invincible his fortress is and how nobody can take it even with great loss of life. And he's too smart to leave the fortress, so other than natural causes or yet other son killing a king, this is how it can happen.

2) Bran, NOT the Imp, is the third dragon rider.

3) The season 6 finale will feature the White Walkers breaking through The Wall and heading South. Early seasons featured heavy foreshadowing about how Westeros wasn't taking the threat seriously enough and about how requests for more men kept being ignored. Now, finally, the chickens come home to roost.

4) Rickon ends the series as the sitting King of Winterfell and Warden of the North.

5) So will the threat of the White Walkers be ended forever or will the series end with the construction of a new Wall? I'm leaning towards a New Wall. Maybe with updated rules for the Night Watch.

6) Sansa ends the series as sitting Monarch of Westeros.

7) Major players who survive, besides Rickon and Sansa mentioned above: Sam, The Imp, Ghost, Varys. Probably more but those the only ones I feel good enough to name check. I'm leaning towards Arya but I can see her being another last second sacrifice along with Jon Snow and others.

Jon Snow isn't gonna ride a dragon.

He has Valyrian Steel and would be better suited to the ground offensive.

My money's on Danny, Tyrion and Bran. But I don't rule out Bran warging in to something else and there being a different third rider.

So you think 3 dragons will be enough when the Nights King marches his army through The Wall, Conquering the North, raising more and more from death and arrives at the gates of Kings Landing??

I hope they have a lot of puff

The only predictions I feel strongly enough to put on paper are very broad strokes, and are as follows:

The "three heads of the dragons" is a metaphor referring to the three main characters of the story, who I believe all have targaryen blood. Danny, Jon, and Tyrion. This means I would have to believe R+L=J, which I do. This also means I believe Tyrion is the biological son of Joanna and the Mad King, who took liberties with Tywin's wife. I don't necessarily believe all three of them will necessarily ride the three dragons literally into battle. I think it's just a nice literary metaphor. So, they all share targaryen blood, their mothers all died in childbirth during their conception, and they all had their lovers die, and by their own hand (or in Jon's case by proxy. Jon WAS lord commander during the battle that took Ygritte). These are not coincidences and tie these characters together. Their similar story beats represent the dragons body, while their differing families, personalities, factions, positions, etc represent the three heads. Prophecy is always a pain in the ass, so I avoid rigid thinking.

I believe Azor Ahai is most likely Danny, as she fits all the signs, but it could be Jon since it makes sense for him to be combatting the WW threat...or they BOTH are Azor Ahai. The story of Ice and Fire either means the story of Jon Snow, or the story of Jon and Danny.

• 3 months later...

Well, I do believe that Tyrion will have something to do with the dragons, he has always been fascinated with them, but until the season 6 episode it was only speculation. Jon Snow may have a legitimate claim to the iron throne, but truly, I do not see him wanting to take it willingly. I think, in the end, He will stay in Winter-fell with Sansa or He will go back to the wall. He has always felt that he never truly belonged ( thanks to Catlyn Starks attitude, if she could only see Jon now....King of the North). Sansa Knows how to play the game better than Jon, he is a lot more like Ned Stark, but Jon is slowly learning how. I think Sansa is planning to put an end to little finger once and for all. If she marries Peter, she becomes Jon Arryns stepmother....and she may....who knows.....betrothed him and Lyanna Mormont.

or maybe not

• 4 weeks later...

I think this coming season is going to be primarily about taking out Cersei and totally screwing up the status quo at kings landing.

Euron is a roadblock to slow down Dannys sail on kings landing. It should be a slam dunk for Danny cuz ya know dragons n stuff... but hopefully Euron has some sort of plan other than "I got ships toooooooooo mount me or die" to at least make it a challenge.

Jon Snow is in danger since being crowned king of the north as he is a threat to Cersei. They might bang heads, Cersei maybe even push back Jon Snow all the way to the Wall, sandwiching him between her forces and the white walkers, but her reign will end before the coup de grace by Arya assassination or from within-meaning either by Jamie "kingslayer" Lannister, or her subjects overthrow her because they hate that btch.

The final season will involve Jon teaming up with Danny to fight the white walkers. I think they get married at some point in either season.

• 2 weeks later...

Knowing Cersi, she will put the blame on house Stark (or someone else), and then the Lanisters with Jamie leading them will go up against them. May be House Tarly too. Of course there could be any number of houses that were loyal to house Bolton. I think that with Walder Frey a gone, wouldn't his army belong to house Lanister?

• 2 weeks later...

Will Cersei really have much of an Army? Which other houses could possibly be on her side at this point?

Sorry for the late response.

As b1tch queen, I bet she could muster up some kind of army. Force conscription upon her subjects. Maybe she could use her power to leverage an army somehow. This would totally piss off WELL EVERYONE EVER, but that's kind of my point. Her defeat would really come from within. As for who shoves the blade into her chest...probably Jaime or Arya like I said.

• 3 months later...

In a episode in season 2 i think, Cersi said that if it wasn't for children she would a\have thrown herself from the keep. I know what the prophecy said, but they have never really elaborate on that part, I also think in the end, Gendry will be on the throne, i think that he will either marry Dani....maybe

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.