New Power Rangers Movie

RamonAtila

Just like Star Wars or Ghostbusters, fandom of any property is becoming increasingly insufferable when they aren't presented with exactly what they want.

This actually isn't unreasonable to me. As a fan of a bunch of properties, I want the things I consider to be definitive to that property. I want a film that respects the peculiarities about the source material that made them great in the first place. I under really understand what Power Ranger fans want, but that doesn't mean I don't think they should get them, or that they're being ridiculous for wanting them. I'm sure I sound like a dick to some people when I go on about DC Comics.

Me ranting about the PT is a being a dick. You complaining on the DC forums is a dick.

I'm talking about the guys who twitter-bomb death threats to actors and directors and organize massive spoiling campaigns or Anonymous style trolling of studios because they are giant man babies.

There's boob armor?

Not only is there boob armor, there's thinkpieces about exactly how useful vs. how male gaze-y the boob armor is, like this one!

But most importantly, boobs.

I don't think people really notice.

If I remember correctly, many early Yellow Ranger fight scenes it was a dude. because that's who Yellow was in the original Sentai series.

• 1 month later...

Ugh, her name's "Becky G"? Why doesn't she just announce that she's a talentless teenybopper tool?

Instant boner kyrptonite, don't care how hot she is.

That "Shower" song isn't all that bad for a bubblegum pop song.

She kind of reminds me of early Nelly Furtado, and I still listen to "Whoa, Nelly! pretty frequently, 20 years later.

*runs away*

Also, I googled and the yellow ranger is hot, so that's a bonus.

Ugh, her name's "Becky G"? Why doesn't she just announce that she's a talentless teenybopper tool?

Instant boner kyrptonite, don't care how hot she is.

Your superman isn't that strong if a name is boner kryptonite.

• 3 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.