Alden Ehrenreich to Play Han Solo

TuskenRaider

It's currently at 72% on Rotten Tomatoes. So, not a disaster, but no home run?

Yeah, kinda what you'd expect. Trying to avoid spoilers so haven't read any full reviews but it seems like most negative reviews are along the lines of "its fun but nothing earth shattering". Which is all Im asking for, so basically sounds good to me.

Guest Robin

Going on record: I want the film to make money because Id like to see a Lando film either between ESB and RotJ or post-RotJ. I want Sebastian Stan to play Luke with Glovers Lando. The more Rogue One quality side stories the better for me, because the ST just aint my thing and hey, thats okay. lol

Just got back from seeing it and me and the wife both enjoyed it. Good work from the cast - loved the bits with Han and Lando in particular, both actors very good in my opinion.

Lots of action and a few nods to the other films which were nice - both visually and audibly of course.

Hope you guys have fun watching it

I've just seen it. Really liked Alden (he carries this) and Chewie and Danny, but many of the others not as much, especially Emelia and Paul.

Really good first act, but I think the plot it establishes is a bit of a mess and at points I just wanted it to end... but there was more! But also more Han & Chewie & Lando though, so yay.

Nods to other movies, especially the audible ones, started to grate after a while. What was a minor complaint in R1 is a major one here.

I've watched all of the new SW movies at least twice at the theatre, but might only see this one once. Possibly too many dud plot points and characters for me.

Still better looking and more interesting than any MCU movie for me though (I've decided that's just not my thing). I'm dreading the reaction of the SJWars crowd and other miserablists.

Lots to enjoy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.