Alden Ehrenreich to Play Han Solo

TuskenRaider

I'm remarking over the revisionism of the character. Not whether being for injustice is a good or bad thing.

How much of that "revisionism" is simply stuff that just doesn't match your own pre-conceived notions of Han's backstory (I.e., head canon)?

The most consistent backstory about Han was that he freed Chewbacca from slavery, which destroyed his imperial career and left him to be a smuggler. In that sense, Leia's saying that would be somewhat accurate.

That said, if the description of her eulogy is correct, it also feels instantly dated by present-day concerns.

Guest El Chalupacabra

"Scissorpunch" sounds like a nickname.

Sounds like a finishing button mash combo move from Streetfighter II if you ask me.

I found this image. Might be the Jabba-type character of the Solo film?

Here is the full set of Denny's 12 Solo trading cards.

dennys_solo_cards_full_set.jpg

You can also see Therm Scissorpunch (presumably) at 0:15 of this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=s8q-y2NkIK0

Is Therm Scissorpunch the strangest name we have seen in Star Wars since Elan Sleazebaggano? Makes me wonder if George is still working at Lucasfilm. :D

"Scissorpunch" sounds like a nickname.

Now that I think about it...
Therm is probably short for Thermidor.
People typically use scissors to help them eat lobster.
...and maybe punch refers to the new Lobster Lover's Punch at Red Lobster? :shrug:

Guest Robin

Youre overthinking it, Wicket. Lobster claws open and close in a scissoring manner plus punching you know with hands and this dude has claws for hands.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.