Alden Ehrenreich to Play Han Solo

TuskenRaider

Lando did indeed lose the Falcon to Han over Sabacc game.

Can't link via my phone, but EW has a pic Lando, at a table, Sabacc cards in hand.

Edit:

attachicon.gifB9B4A2B2-A703-41CE-999E-157DDCA72C97.jpeg

Damn, that's perfect. By that I mean, that's Lando. I'm instantly ready to buy in.

So far, in Ehrenreich's column, the only scene I have that gave me that feeling was when he was looking up at the Falcon. Something in his stance felt right.

Guest El Chalupacabra

I feel 90% certain Lando/Glover is going to steal the movie.

Actually, now that you say it, I think I would have rather seen Lando: A Star Wars story. Weren't there some books on Lando's adventures when he had the Falcon?

Guest El Chalupacabra

My guess is that is a bounty hunter, possibly either one of Boba Fett's rivals, or someone who works for/with him. Maybe Woody Harrelson is the one who gets disintegrated.

Guest El Chalupacabra

Maybe the space in the mandible is an escape pod that was used?

It's a mini-rig.

Or it could be the mandible opens and closes, and is closed on the ship while Lando owns it, and gets stuck open under Han.

It's interesting to me that there's potentially a romance story here with Han and Qi'ra, but we know it's not going to be a happily ever after. It's fine, but does it sort of hurt the audiences rom-com-level enjoyment?

It's kind of like thinking it might be nice to see another movie that takes place pre-Rogue One and see more of Chirrut and Baze. Or Cassian and K2. But it might be hard to enjoy that movie when you already know the end for these characters.

Nine book, Tank. There was A. C. Crispin's Han Solo Trilogy, as well as Brian Daley's The Han Solo Adventures and L. Neil Smith's The Lando Calrissian Adventures.

No, Tank's referring to the six seven books that existed during the theatrical releases of the OT before the "Expanded Universe" was even named. Crispin;s trilogy was after Zahn's.

Maybe the space in the mandible is an escape pod that was used?

It's a mini-rig.

Or it could be the mandible opens and closes, and is closed on the ship while Lando owns it, and gets stuck open under Han.

Joking aside (but I would be kinda delighted it would be so), I think it may open vertically, and connect to larger cargo like in this concept art: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:YT_freight_pusher.jpg

Nine book, Tank. There was A. C. Crispin's Han Solo Trilogy, as well as Brian Daley's The Han Solo Adventures and L. Neil Smith's The Lando Calrissian Adventures.

No, Tank's referring to the six seven books that existed during the theatrical releases of the OT before the "Expanded Universe" was even named. Crispin;s trilogy was after Zahn's.

Yup@!

Lando Trilogy, Solo Trilogy, Splinter of the Mind's Eye. That was it for over 15 years. I guess you could could the OT novelizations too.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.