Alden Ehrenreich to Play Han Solo

TuskenRaider

Yeah I didn't know the title was supposed to be a big deal, but I guess so the way people are shitting on it.

I dunno, I'm kinda becoming optimistic for this and I'm not really sure why. Maybe just the rumors of Corellia and Kessel appearing are enough. And Lando of course, since we won't be getting Billy Dee in the sequel trilogy.

That's a pretty narcissistic reason to not like it.

To me, it just feels like a lazy title, with very little thought gone in to it. Never Tell Me The Odd would have been a great title, or some kind of play on words with the Millenium Falcon, since it really does feel like they're going to be telling us the story of how he got it in the first place from Lando and how he began to build his reputation with it.

The reason the title seems lazy is because it's the most obvious but sometimes the most obvious title works. They probably wanted his name in the title somewhere, but at some point you can't just keep adding to it. I mean you can't name it "Never Tell Me The Odd: The Han Solo Story: A Star Wars Story"

You don't really need his name in the title though; none of the saga movies have the Skywalker name anywhere in their titles, yet the entire saga is about the Skywalker family and their daddy issues causing massive strife. Rogue One doesn't mention the Death Star anywhere in the title, yet it's entirely about retrieving the plans for said station.

Perhaps, but I am not exaggerating when I say that every story idea I've had has been a million times better than anything under Disney and Kennedy so far. They just don't seem to understand Star Wars, at least to me (though I do accept Rogue One as part of my head canon, but even it seems not quite right).

Perhaps, but I am not exaggerating when I say that every story idea I've had has been a million times better than anything under Disney and Kennedy so far. They just don't seem to understand Star Wars, at least to me (though I do accept Rogue One as part of my head canon, but even it seems not quite right).

How on earth did you manage to make yourself sound even more narcissistic?

Are you a published author?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.