Alden Ehrenreich to Play Han Solo

TuskenRaider

Where does that come from?

Out of his ass
Even though it was mentioned in the 80's along with Yoda's approximate age of 800 years, I first got it in writing when I bought the Complete Guide To The Star Wars Universe back in '95. Aside from that information, this being the internet age it floors me that people wouldn't just go to Wookiepedia to have a question like that answered. Let's get a game of Star Wars Trivial Pursuit going why don't we.

Yeah, why the fuck should we ask questions or communicate at all when we can just ****ing Google everything.

Shut this shit down, we've got Wookieepedia. Never mind that none of that shit is canon or has any bearing.

And Wookiee life span wasn't in the movies, Yoda's age was. There's a pretty big difference.

Yeah, why the **** should we ask questions or communicate at all when we can just ****ing Google everything.

Shut this **** down, we've got Wookieepedia. Never mind that none of that **** is canon or has any bearing.

And Wookiee life span wasn't in the movies, Yoda's age was. There's a pretty big difference.

You're cursing. How cute. I'm curious. Where was Yoda's age ever in the movies? ESB? That was only a reference to how long he's trained Jedi.

Obviously-- we always knew Vader was a Dark Lord of the Sith, but we never heard what the were, or even the word "Sith" until TPM.

It's not a hard and fast to live by-- but at the same time, the source of so much of that information is lost to time. As a kid my knowledge came from Starlog Magazine interviews, novelizations, and the radio drama.

A lot of times that general information-- like say, the fact that Owen was actually Obi-Wan's brother, gets over-rided by things in the films.

Plus, as always, I abhor the fanboy that would talk down to a casual fan for the sheer gall of not having read everything Star wars published ever to make them feel stupid.

Obviously-- we always knew Vader was a Dark Lord of the Sith, but we never heard what the were, or even the word "Sith" until TPM.It's not a hard and fast to live by-- but at the same time, the source of so much of that information is lost to time. As a kid my knowledge came from Starlog Magazine interviews, novelizations, and the radio drama.A lot of times that general information-- like say, the fact that Owen was actually Obi-Wan's brother, gets over-rided by things in the films.Plus, as always, I abhor the fanboy that would talk down to a casual fan for the sheer gall of not having read everything Star wars published ever to make them feel stupid.

Talking down or giving someone back the shit given? I gave an answer to someone. Some on else questioned that answer. I responded to the call out. The original person took offense to that. And all because I wasn't around to answer Fozzie in a timely manner when he asked?

For the record my knowledge came from the same place yours did Tank. Before I started reading the official stuff. The stuff that can be referenced.

Guest El Chalupacabra

The problem is some people are failing to consult the material that has been taken as gospel for 35 years which clearly states Chewbacca is over 200 years old! :eek:

• 5 months later...
Guest El Chalupacabra

Yes! Now tell us who's playing the female lead.

Ask, and ye shall receive! Female lead revealed!

BzeScUxCUAEde8q.jpg

PSYCH!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.