Anyoen here? I'm durnk

Driver is actually the only person I message when I'm drunk to the point of mental annihilation.

I feel like you message me when you're ready to watch something ridiculous. Like the Republican debate.

Sometimes that happens! I thought about you before putting on Snowpiercer, but it was actually a fairly solid movie despite the goofy plot.

Wat were you tryign to type?Man- for some reaosn whenever I start these threads, you are the ONLY one that humors me!

It was 430pm where i am when you posted. I was going to humor you, but by the time I got online here I realized it was like 430am for you. Hope you feel okay today though!

These days I get full day (sometimes 2 day) hangovers. Getting old and being in your 30s sucks sometimes.

So I took preemptive measures and started drinking again this afternoon. I'm about halfway to being drunk again- will check in with this thread later.

One of my greatest achievements in life is getting solid pass out drunk three times in one day on three different types of booze.

Morning: Drunk off champagne and mimosas at a morning wedding.

Nap

Afternoon: Get drunk on beer tailgating a Royals baseball game

Nap through actual game

Night: Drink mixed drinks that night at the bar.

Finally PTFO.

God, I miss undergrad.

I'm doing something I've never done before. Getting drunk all by myself. Having a hard time dealing with some bad news so screw it

At first it is bad news and then you realize you prefer getting buzzed by yourself at home rather than with other people.

Bonuses include: cheap, don't have to worry about transportation, no shitty music, no one is judging you for staring at your hands for an hour, makes enjoying self-loathing that much easier.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm doing something I've never done before. Getting drunk all by myself. Having a hard time dealing with some bad news so screw it

At first it is bad news and then you realize you prefer getting buzzed by yourself at home rather than with other people.

Bonuses include: cheap, don't have to worry about transportation, no ****ty music, no one is judging you for staring at your hands for an hour, makes enjoying self-loathing that much easier.

Gosh, how did I miss this post.

Absolutely outstanding post. Well done, Ender.

Anyone here drinking yet?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.