Anyoen here? I'm durnk

Sadly, it probably won't happen again for awhile. Felt like I'd been kicked in the head by a mule for two days, and I'm at a point in my life where wondering if I should ask my friends "Uh, so, can you tell me if I did anything really, really stupid the other day?" is more stressful than amusing.

:(

But regardless, the only pie I will eat from here on out is protoculture pie!

the only pie I will eat

Arghhh... there was no pervy double entendre or connotation in that "pie" comment. Zero. Nada. Zilch. I was literally barfing up what I thought to be cherry pie in one of my messages to Driver.

See the stupid **** you start worrying about when you're not 15?

The babies don't DRINK the beer. My son wants to chew on all the bottles because he's teething, but I wipe them down first!

I definitely don't drink like I did in my 20s but I'm still damaging my liver whenever I can.

And Carrie, you're never drunk at a time that's convenient for me to also be drunk. Even when you were in New York, it'd still be like 2 in the afternoon here when you're hammered. You're welcome to visit!

Wat were you tryign to type?Man- for some reaosn whenever I start these threads, you are the ONLY one that humors me!

It was 430pm where i am when you posted. I was going to humor you, but by the time I got online here I realized it was like 430am for you. Hope you feel okay today though!

These days I get full day (sometimes 2 day) hangovers. Getting old and being in your 30s sucks sometimes.

So I took preemptive measures and started drinking again this afternoon. I'm about halfway to being drunk again- will check in with this thread later.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.