RIP Chyna

Darth Ender

She just really seemed like a sad person. I know she had a rough upbringing, but even after she found herself in bodybuilding and wrestling she seemed to be a bit off. No doubt her departure from the WWF is something she never got over.

Man, did I lust after her. Yeah, give me a look all you want, but I wanted her so bad.

On a more serious note. I find this very sad. She needed help. We all could see it, right? She had meltdowns/breakdowns, she was using, etc. Where is a friend to help this poor woman out? Somebody had to care enough, right? No? So many deaths could be avoided if somebody would just step up and help a friend. That is why I worry for Manziel, Bynes, Lohan. Somebody step up and help your friend. Before they are taken from you, and you hurt because you know that there was something that you could've done. I know that you are busy with other clients, but don't just stop being the guy's agent, get Manziel some help!

Man, did I lust after her. Yeah, give me a look all you want, but I wanted her so bad.

On a more serious note. I find this very sad. She needed help. We all could see it, right? She had meltdowns/breakdowns, she was using, etc. Where is a friend to help this poor woman out? Somebody had to care enough, right? No? So many deaths could be avoided if somebody would just step up and help a friend. That is why I worry for Manziel, Bynes, Lohan. Somebody step up and help your friend. Before they are taken from you, and you hurt because you know that there was something that you could've done. I know that you are busy with other clients, but don't just stop being the guy's agent, get Manziel some help!

This is just not true at all.

That is why I worry for Manziel, Bynes, Lohan. Somebody step up and help your friend. Before they are taken from you, and you hurt because you know that there was something that you could've done. I know that you are busy with other clients, but don't just stop being the guy's agent, get Manziel some help!

There are a TON of people who would eagerly give their hand to Manziel and support him if he would only seek it, including the agents who have dropped him. There are few addicts on this planet with more support waiting for them than Manziel. If anything the Cleveland Browns were wrong for giving him as many chances as they did. Almost anyone else would have been released long before they finally pulled the trigger, never mind the team's starter as late as Week 16. Yeah, It's been less than four months since he was a starting QB in the NFL.

He's slapping away their offers to help and sticking with the enablers that get him messed up because it's cool to party with Johnny Football. Simple fact is, you can't make someone accept your help. And, yes, there's every reason to believe that he'll be dead soon if not imprisoned.

I am very sorry about that, Choc. At least your family tried. I truly feel that a difference could possibly be made if tried hard enough. Not saying that your family did not try hard enough. I am just sick of seeing people die too young, when it is possible to try and help.

This is like hearing someone died of cancer and saying "people should have tried to help more."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.