Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

RIP Chyna

17 replies to this topic

Darth Ender

Darth Ender

• Members
  • 452 posts

http://www.wrestling...na-passes-away/

Dibs on OD.  

3 & 6 years to go...

3 & 6 years to go...

Mr. Impatient

• Moderators
  • 19,147 posts

Damn shame.  RIP

Driver

Driver

Tank

• Supporters
  • 6,591 posts

She gave me the most confusing boners of my 20s. I will always love her for that.

Darth Ender

Darth Ender

• Members
  • 452 posts

My boners were never confused.

Tex

Tex

• 0 posts
She just really seemed like a sad person. I know she had a rough upbringing, but even after she found herself in bodybuilding and wrestling she seemed to be a bit off. No doubt her departure from the WWF is something she never got over.

3 & 6 years to go...

3 & 6 years to go...

Mr. Impatient

• Moderators
  • 19,147 posts

Man, did I lust after her.  Yeah, give me a look all you want, but I wanted her so bad.

On a more serious note.  I find this very sad.  She needed help.  We all could see it, right?  She had meltdowns/breakdowns, she was using, etc.  Where is a friend to help this poor woman out?  Somebody had to care enough, right?  No?  So many deaths could be avoided if somebody would just step up and help a friend.  That is why I worry for Manziel, Bynes, Lohan.  Somebody step up and help your friend.  Before they are taken from you, and you hurt because you know that there was something that you could've done.  I know that you are busy with other clients, but don't just stop being the guy's agent, get Manziel some help!

The Choc

The Choc

• 8,971 posts

Man, did I lust after her.  Yeah, give me a look all you want, but I wanted her so bad.

On a more serious note.  I find this very sad.  She needed help.  We all could see it, right?  She had meltdowns/breakdowns, she was using, etc.  Where is a friend to help this poor woman out?  Somebody had to care enough, right?  No?  So many deaths could be avoided if somebody would just step up and help a friend.  That is why I worry for Manziel, Bynes, Lohan.  Somebody step up and help your friend.  Before they are taken from you, and you hurt because you know that there was something that you could've done.  I know that you are busy with other clients, but don't just stop being the guy's agent, get Manziel some help!

This is just not true at all.

Poe Dameron

Poe Dameron

• 2,485 posts
That is why I worry for Manziel, Bynes, Lohan.  Somebody step up and help your friend.  Before they are taken from you, and you hurt because you know that there was something that you could've done.  I know that you are busy with other clients, but don't just stop being the guy's agent, get Manziel some help!

There are a TON of people who would eagerly give their hand to Manziel and support him if he would only seek it, including the agents who have dropped him.  There are few addicts on this planet with more support waiting for them than Manziel.  If anything the Cleveland Browns were wrong for giving him as many chances as they did.  Almost anyone else would have been released long before they finally pulled the trigger, never mind the team's starter as late as Week 16.  Yeah, It's been less than four months since he was a starting QB in the NFL.

He's slapping away their offers to help and sticking with the enablers that get him messed up because it's cool to party with Johnny Football.  Simple fact is, you can't make someone accept your help.  And, yes, there's every reason to believe that he'll be dead soon if not imprisoned.

Tex

Tex

• 0 posts
Gotta feel bad for Chyna. Not only was her death topped by Prince, this thread was trumped by Johnny Manziel. And he's alive. And this is nightly.

3 & 6 years to go...

3 & 6 years to go...

Mr. Impatient

• Moderators
  • 19,147 posts

Choc, what isn't true?

The Choc

The Choc

• 8,971 posts

You make it seem like if people cared about her more and did more to help her that she wouldn't have died. I'm saying that's not true at all.

Driver

Driver

Tank

• Supporters
  • 6,591 posts
How do you know?

If it was drug related and she had a better support system it could have been avoided.

The Choc

The Choc

• 8,971 posts

I guess I'm more saying that it's not necessarily true. My sister was a drug addict who died of an overdose and she couldn't possibly have had more people being supportive of her for the whole ordeal.

3 & 6 years to go...

3 & 6 years to go...

Mr. Impatient

• Moderators
  • 19,147 posts

I am very sorry about that, Choc.  At least your family tried.  I truly feel that a difference could possibly be made if tried hard enough.  Not saying that your family did not try hard enough.  I am just sick of seeing people die too young, when it is possible to try and help.

Driver

Driver

Tank

• Supporters
  • 6,591 posts
It depends on if the person really wants help or not. Impossible to know if Chyna did or not.

The Choc

The Choc

• 8,971 posts

I am very sorry about that, Choc.  At least your family tried.  I truly feel that a difference could possibly be made if tried hard enough.  Not saying that your family did not try hard enough.  I am just sick of seeing people die too young, when it is possible to try and help.

This is like hearing someone died of cancer and saying "people should have tried to help more."

3 & 6 years to go...

3 & 6 years to go...

Mr. Impatient

• Moderators
  • 19,147 posts

I am only referring to substance abuse.  Cancer is a different animal.  Not sure why you threw that in there from what I said.

The Choc

The Choc

• 8,971 posts

They are both diseases and you can't help them away, care them away, try them away or love them away.

Reply to this topic