Royal Lightsaber Battle

Iceheart

Oh, and some royalty had fun at the studio. I wonder if they saw anything remotely spoilery.

I wonder how awkward that would be for Pinewood?

"So, um, I know you're our future king and all, but, ah... you really need to sign this NDA before we let you in."

Obama got an advanced copy of Game of Thrones recently, and someone tried (or claimed that they tried, or thought about trying) to request the screening copy from the government through the Freedom of Information Act. It wouldn't have worked, and wouldn't have arrived before the new season airs anyway, but I wonder if a similar approach is possible with the royals. Might they be compelled to spill any secrets they learned about the plot, characters, or designs for Episode VIII?

waitwaitwait, pavonis... and advance copy of the script for the first episode of the show, or for The Winds of Winter?

Because if it's for the book, and we're already to advance copy stage... THEY NEED TO HURRY THE **** UP WITH RELEASING IT.

How exciting! The blue-trimmed X-wing suggests my favorite starfighter squadron, Blue Squadron, will finally get their time to shine!

Oh, and some royalty had fun at the studio. I wonder if they saw anything remotely spoilery.

I think the X-Wings in TFA were blue trimmed as well weren't they (apart from Poe's Black Leader Fighter)??

waitwaitwait, pavonis... and advance copy of the script for the first episode of the show, or for The Winds of Winter?

Because if it's for the book, and we're already to advance copy stage... THEY NEED TO HURRY THE **** UP WITH RELEASING IT.

The sixth season's first episode only. Nothing as exciting as the next novel. Sorry - wait, no I'm not! It's not my fault!

How exciting! The blue-trimmed X-wing suggests my favorite starfighter squadron, Blue Squadron, will finally get their time to shine!

I think the X-Wings in TFA were blue trimmed as well weren't they (apart from Poe's Black Leader Fighter)??

Sure, but they weren't the lead characters, the way they ought to be! Star Wars is about starfighters dogfighting (stardogfighting?) not lightsabers.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems weird they didn't have TIE Interceptors. They were the faster upgrade from the original TIE Fighter and had four guns instead of two. I know these new TIE Fighters are more maneuverable and have a faster firing rate coupled with an extra seat for a rear gunner (although we didn't see The First Order making any use of those) but you think they may not have regressed on the design.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.