2016 NBA Playoffs

Ms. Spam

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Continuing my streak of being a jinx for the Warriors, I watched games 1 and 4. Curry got injured at the end of the first half in each. Your welcome fans. Also, Curry again only made one three for the third time in the four games I watched. So of the four games I've seen thus far:

• Vs. Lakers: Warriors lose. Curry only hits 1 three.
  • Vs. Spurs: Warriors lose. Curry only hits 1 three.
  • Game 1 vs. Rockets: Warriors win. Curry injured and misses the next two games (probably costing them Game 3)
  • Game 4 vs. Rockets: Warriors win. Curry only hits 1 three. Curry injured and probably won't be back until the beginning of the next series at the earliest.

Seriously, I'm just bad news for the Warriors.

I wish Golden State wasn't so damn likable. They're already so talented, disciplined, unselfish, etc... that they have to be likable on top of it all just isn't fair.

And then they'll go against the Spurs in the Conference Finals producing a match-up between two legit all-time great teams (emphasis on teams) who go out and play the game the way it's meant to be played night in and night out without putting on airs of drama or ego.

It's going to be the most awesomely vanilla showdown you'll ever see!

I don't care for Thunder. No, not really.

I don't either, but I don't care about the Spurs. Sorry!

I think that the Thunder might be a better matchup against Golden State. The Spurs just don't have enough offensive fire power to keep up with either team, no matter how good their defense is.

• 2 weeks later...

This has been a great playoffs.

First round is still waaaaaaay too long and there are too many "blah" teams allowed into the dance, but from round 2 on, it's been mostly good basketball. Spurs looked eerily like Ali vs. Holmes a few times, which was sad, but overall more entertaining than any playoffs in recent memory.

As long as it's not the Cavs. That city has been teaching children across the nation that throwing a hissy fit is the way to get what you want. They did it when they lost the Browns and the NFL gave them an expansion franchise, they did it again when James left.

The worst part is the way the sports media acts as though this makes them good. The way they behaveed when James left was up there with the most disgraceful scenes I've seen from an entire city, yet they were completely indulged by the sports media.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.