2016 NFL Season

ShadowDog

Randy Gregory is a knucklehead. You make more money than most college graduates can hope for, and you risk it by smoking pot. You blab about it at the combine. You've already failed one test when you have ample heads up to get it out of your system. Because of the failed test you have to take tests regularly, and you still fail. Stupid. And they say pot smoking isn't addictive.

Randy Gregory's problems go beyond being stupid. He has anxiety and other mental issues that he has to rely on medication to cope. The problem is, the meds just leave him not having any emotional feelings, because his sensories are all numbed by the drugs. Mariuana , unlike the synthetic drugs have worked better for him, and that is why he has troubles with passing a drug screening.

The view of pot as just a recreational drug needs to change, especially when the more dangerous alcohol is more readily accepted.

Randy Gregory's problems go beyond being stupid. He has anxiety and other mental issues that he has to overcome through prescription drugs. The problem is, the meds just leave him not having any emotional feelings, because his sensories are all numbed by the drugs. Marijuana, unlike the synthetic drugs have worked better for him, and that is why he has troubles with passing a drug screening.

The view of pot as just a recreational drug needs to change, especially when the more dangerous alcohol is more readily accepted.

Jaylon Smith's injury was really nasty, could take a while for him to get it together, if he ever does. I think taking these high risk/high reward players is part of the the Boys problem. If they had just taken solid defensive players with those 2 picks they'd be in much better shape.

I questioned the Jaylon Smith pick as well. And yeah, Gregory was not a wise decision, considering that he had been busted 3 times at Nebraska.

According to sources inside of the Cowboys facility, Jalon has been coming along fine, and that there are signs that his nerves are starting to fire. He's been doing some light workouts at the facility the last month. http://www.espn.com/blog/dallas-cowboys/post/_/id/4754638/jaylon-smith-seeing-progress-but-patience-remains-key

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2016/11/21/13706662/cowboys-injury-update-jaylon-smith-to-be-activated-off-nfi-list-darren-mcfadden-plus-other-updates

Randy Gregory's problems go beyond being stupid. He has anxiety and other mental issues that he has to rely on medication to cope. The problem is, the meds just leave him not having any emotional feelings, because his sensories are all numbed by the drugs. Mariuana , unlike the synthetic drugs have worked better for him, and that is why he has troubles with passing a drug screening.

“That’s something I’ve definitely been working on and something I can definitely fix,” Gregory said. “I’m 22 years old but I think I carry myself real well and I think I need to carry myself a little bit better as far as decision making goes. I think a lot of people are getting tied up in the weed and think it’s just a weed problem. I don’t think it’s a weed problem. I think it’s decision making. I think I’m immature. I’m definitely working on that. I want to prove everyone wrong and I want to do it with this team.”

That's his own words after being drafted by the Cowboys. Forget athletics for a minute, most jobs will fire you if they random drug test you and you're found to have smoked pot. There are also many jobs that will fire an employee if they are charged with a DUI. It's all about choices and whether you are willing to accept the consequences of your actions.

“That’s something I’ve definitely been working on and something I can definitely fix,” Gregory said. “I’m 22 years old but I think I carry myself real well and I think I need to carry myself a little bit better as far as decision making goes. I think a lot of people are getting tied up in the weed and think it’s just a weed problem. I don’t think it’s a weed problem. I think it’s decision making. I think I’m immature. I’m definitely working on that. I want to prove everyone wrong and I want to do it with this team.”

That's his own words after being drafted by the Cowboys. Forget athletics for a minute, most jobs will fire you if they random drug test you and you're found to have smoked pot. There are also many jobs that will fire an employee if they are charged with a DUI. It's all about choices and whether you are willing to accept the consequences of your actions.

I believe his actions go beyond being immature. He has a mental disorder that has affected his decision making.

Jaylon Smith's injury was really nasty, could take a while for him to get it together, if he ever does. I think taking these high risk/high reward players is part of the the Boys problem. If they had just taken solid defensive players with those 2 picks they'd be in much better shape.

Totally agree with this. Jerry Jones has been stuck with the mentality that he can fix players with glaring problems ever since the Charles Haley thing worked out as well as it did.

Since then most of these guys have not worked out in our favor.

Taking a chance on Haley was a lot different than taking a chance on Greg Hardy lol. At least we found out Haley had bipolar disorder. Even then his biggest flaw was that he was an asshole. I hated when he left the Niners (was a fan back then). The Ronnie Lott episode pissed him off though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.