2016 NFL Season

ShadowDog

It sucks for Tony Romo. There's no way he's getting back on the field in Dallas, with the team chemistry that Dak has built.

This may be the new triplets, with Dez being the eldest of the 3, much like Irvin was with the Cowboys when Smith and Aikman arrived.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel bad for the teams in our division, Choc. There's a lot of good teams who won't get to the play offs simply because the other divisions are full of crap. I'm a Dallas fan but my 98 year old grandma likes to listen to Giants games (she's legally blind) in her jersey so I'm a kind of Giant fan by default. The Giants have had some good journeyman stepping up their game this year.

I wouldn't say journeymen. The key has been mostly on defense where its been alot of star FA type signings. Over the summer they signed Snacks Harrison, Olivier Vernon and Janoris Jenkins who have all worked out great. They re-signed JPP who is back to being a real force. Rodgers-Cromartie was signed before last season and is a Pro Bowl type player. Landon Collins who is in his 2nd year is playing like a 1st team All Pro.

Wouldn't call any of them journey men.

I think the Cowboys are pretty safe for homefield. However the Giants are probably a bigger threat than Seattle for a couple reasons. First is that the Giants have a better record than Seattle. Secondly the Giants play Dallas in the Meadowlands.

Having said that I give the Giants little chance of catching Dallas. Hard to imagine Dallas losing 3 of their last 5 to give them 4 losses, even if the Giants beat them. And I don't see the Giants running the table to get to 13-3 or even going 4-1 to get to 12-4. My guess is Dallas does lose one or two down the stretch and go 13-3 or 14-2, the Giants go 3-2 or 2-3 and come in with 10 or 11 wins.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.