2016 NFL Season

ShadowDog

As for my Giants I probably have less of a feel for this team that I ever have, now having said that my feel is often wrong. The right side of the O-Line could submarine the season. The defense was so bad last year that even with additions I don't know how good it could be. Now the offensive skill players could be dominant. Eli is a start QB. Beckham is the most talented WR in the league. Sterling Sheppard looks like a star. Cruz is actually playing and now that they have Beckham and Sheppard they just need him to be a reliable third down type guy who can convert third and 7s. If he ever got his explosion back, look out. Vereern is a top recieving back. When they go three wide with ODB, Sheppard, Cruz and then Vereern out of the backfield it could be nearly impossible to cover.

That right side of the line could submarine it all though.

On defense its hard to imagine there won't be some improvement because they were so bad last year. The starting front 4 of Vernon, Harrison, Hankins and Pierre-Paul could be excellent. The corners are actually fairly deep with Jenkins, Rodgers-Cromartie, Hall and 1st rd pick Eli Apple.

The team has alot of potential but a couple factors could submarine it. As Ive said that right side is potentially a disaster. However if it can just be bad rather than terrible the offense should be very good.

They added alot of talent on defense and like the O-Line if that defense is just like a normal bad rather than one of the very worst ever they should be ok.

NFC

East

1. New York

2. Washington

3. Dallas

4. Philadelphia

North

1. Green Bay

2. Minnesota

3. Chicago

4. Detroit

South

1. Carolina

2. Tampa Bay

3. Atlanta

4. New Orleans

West

1. Arizona

2. Seattle

3. Los Angeles

4. San Francisco

AFC

East

1. New England

2. New York

3. Buffalo

4. Miami

North

1. Pittsburgh

2. Cincinnati

3. Baltimore

4. Cleveland

South

1. Houston

2. Indianapolis

3. Jacksonville

4. Tennessee

West

1. Kansas City

2. Oakland

3. Denver

4. San Diego

Wild card

Cincinnati over Houston

New England over New York

Seattle over New York

Carolina over Minnesota

Divisional

Pittsburgh over Cincinnati

New England over Kansas City

Arizona over Seattle

Green Bay over Carolina

Conference Championships

Pittsburgh over New England

Arizona over Green Bay

Super Bowl

Arizona over Pittsburgh

Jerryworld totally screwed the Cowboys over on Sunday. Witten lost a ball in the sun, on what would have been a sure catch for him. It's bad enough that the architects didn't even consider the direction that they'd built the stadium would cause issues with the sun blinding players; Jones won't even use the curtains that they have in place for other events, when it's time for his team to hit the field.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.