Wynonna Earp

ShadowDog

This was supposed to be retarded. Bad in the not good way of Sharknado or Z Nation. In fact, the only reason I watched the pilot was because the show followed me on Twitter so I felt like I owed them.

But then something funny happened.

It didn't suck. In fact, it's the most fun I've had watching a genre show since Early Eureka. It's just ... fun, man. It's not whacky just to be whacky, it's not filled with trying too hard one liners. It's a show that's having so much fun that the audience can't help but have fun too.

Don't get me wrong, it's not high art either. The plots, effects, and mythology are average to above average at best. But that's okay because in a tv landscape of so many shows taking themselves so ****ing seriously it's really nice to have a show actually having fun.

Episode 3 airs tonight. Try it out.

Guest El Chalupacabra

I saw the preview, and it looks far to ridiculous to devote even 10 minutes of my precious time.

I'm sure it's on the website Icy

I saw the preview, and it looks far to ridiculous to devote even 10 minutes of my precious time.

I had the exact same reaction going into it. Literally the only reason I watched the pilot was the show's twitter account followed me so I felt like I owed them a fair shot.

Had it sucked ass, though, I would have bailed. I'm far top busy to watch garbage.

Guest El Chalupacabra

I'm sure it's on the website Icy

I had the exact same reaction going into it. Literally the only reason I watched the pilot was the show's twitter account followed me so I felt like I owed them a fair shot.

Had it sucked ass, though, I would have bailed. I'm far top busy to watch garbage.

If it gets renewed for season 2, MAYBE I will give the first episode a chance.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.