What if I don't want to go back to the 50s?

Ms. Spam

I'm sure she treats humans well. In a very Grey Gardens way.

Now back to girls that I can harass in the bathroom, please. I've been doing it for years but I just want to make it legal.

Have you ever spoken to a women on the phone but called her "sir"? There are some women that are female, are born female, live female, but I swear they should have been men.

No one can hear your voice on a message board, and I don't think that's a coincidence.

i think this is some sort of slight against me. You can call me Ms. Spam, sir.

How often do you have strangers of uncertain gender in your home, MG? Human strangers I mean.

Is it the stranger part that makes a difference? Or the uncertain gender part?

Stranger.

Making law based on emotional reactions to uncommon situations doesn't seem like a good idea to me. Transgendered people are only 0.3% of the US population.

But we need laws to protect minorities.

I've only had one person whose gender I didn't know in my personal bathroom. That I know of. And that's the thing; who is going to be checking people to make sure they use the correct bathroom?

So are you saying the reason we have gender-separate bathrooms in public is because there are more people whose genders we can't determine by looking at them in public than use my personal bathroom? I don't understand this.

That I know of. And that's the thing; who is going to be checking people to make sure they use the correct bathroom?

No one, which makes the constantly asking that silly, not the law itself. It's a law that would only be enforced if there's a complaint 99% of the time, same as always.

Guest El Chalupacabra

thinking of moving to georgia

what kind of work experience and educational background do i need for the penis checker position

So.... your stance on unisex glory holes is a wide one?

Really? There are lots of unisex bathrooms here... Mostly in restaurants or bars or galleries what have you, not public restrooms. No one seems to care that much, and we're all stuffy and English.

Stuffy? You've got chavs.

I'm more making fun of the fact that you rarely hear someone dropping a nasty shit in a women's restroom, unless they think they're alone. My husband tells me that men's bathrooms are another story.

Guest Hwa_rang

I went in a men's room yesterday. Someone was in the women's and I figured it really didn't matter since they were single bathrooms anyway. Why do single bathrooms even have labels anyway? So the men don't piss all over the seat and floor in the women's room? I didn't end up using it because damn that bathroom was nasty gross. On second thought, if you're going to use the women's room, you should have to sit. That's all. Anyone can use it, just don't be gross.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.