Chocolate.

monkeygirl

So, Spam inspired this. Tell me your favorite chocolate and why. What kind do you you dislike? Do you get that "double-shot-on-an-empty-stomach" feeling from the chocolates?

I prefer a high fat-content chocolate, like what I consider Easter bunny chocolate, but I also love dark chocolate. I cannot stand fruit in my chocolate, though I have enjoyed a chocolate bar with dried raspberries in it. NO orange (GAG) NO mint, just chocolate.

I like bits of chocolate in my chocolate ice cream, too.

Lindt, Godiva and Ghirardelli BUENO

Nestle tastes like plastic to me-cheap and waxy.

There is this fancy place here that sells unbelievable good chocolate covered caramels that are to die...They're dusted in cocoa and have a kind of crunchy shell. I get them as treats and plan to eat two a day and end up eating the whole bag in the parking lot.

Right now my cheap chocolate eat is Robins Eggs because EASTER!

Guest Hwa_rang

I'm mostly a cheap chocolate girl. Lindt is about the fanciest I go for. I love that stuff. But Hershey's is perfectly fine too. No dark chocolate.

Best chocolate I ever had was in Amsterdam. It was this place that had a few shops and they made the chocolate by hand in one of the stores or the store you were in, I can't remember, but as soon as you walked in, it was like breathing in chocolate. Wonderful. They had all sorts of different types too; white, dark, truffle, orange flavour, raspberry flavour, mint, brandy, some with bit of fruit, nut or biscuit, some with a mousse centre... It was amazing. Worth going just for that.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.