Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Music Festivals

No replies to this topic

D-Ray Kenobi

D-Ray Kenobi

Back off man, I'm a scientist.

• Members
  • 15,230 posts

I realized recently when I was putting three different large-scale music festivals on my Summer calendar that I've turned into one of "those" people.  It started three years ago when my wife and I went to Bonnaroo for the first time, but we've slowly started adding a few other regional and national festivals on top of our annual visit there as well.

With festivals like Coachella, Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, Firefly, etc, all becoming bigger and bigger deals in the music circuit, I'm curious if any of our Nightly community is also visiting some of these as well.  Got any plans to attend any of them this Summer?  Who are you looking forward to seeing?

Reply to this topic