So a movie comes out this Thursday...

Driver

I think my point was that it looks like it's middle of the road. Critics hate it, but the people who went to see the 'splosions came away happy. Not setting the world on fire in terms of box office, but is doing well enough for what it cost.

Pretty much how you advertised it in the first post.

• 4 months later...

I just watched this. I assume you were solely responsible for the blatant xenophobia...Seriously, though, I don't get why it got so much flak in the press for this. I have seen so many movies that were far worse in this regard. :shrug:

It (along with the first movie, which I did watch a few days ago) was what I expected in the sense of being good for explosions and Gerard Butler being action Gerard Butler. As such, I enjoyed it!

The structure, basic outline, and chain of events were me. And the badguys speech.

All the dialog was rewritten by Butlers guy to add lines like "Go back to ****headistan" and other such one liners.

Well, shit. That's more than I figured from what I remember of your earlier posts. hahahaha.

One thing that I really liked about it is that it wasn't just a retelling of the first movie in a different location.

I knew fuckheadistan couldn't have been yours, though. Too many syllables.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.