Awesome Moments in Comedy...

Stevil

OK so we have the top TV shows and Films covered.

Some shows or pictures might not fit in your Top Five. But they just might have that moment in them that makes you howl with laughter. Here's where we celebrate those moments.

No limits, post as many as you like. Feel free to post moments from your Top 5s as well. Anything goes.

Tell us what pressed your silly button!!

Zoolander:

When he and his friends turned up at the gas station and his friends started having a wild water-fight party with the gas station hoses only for one of them to non-chalantly light up a cigarette.

Anchorman:

When Jack Black's character drop kicked the dog off the bridge. I had to watch that 3 times in a row to get it out of my system.

Bad Boys II - The scene I mentioned. Kid comes to pick up Marcus' daughter for a date. Reggie, I think his name was. Mike (Will Smith) acts like a recently-released convict. Hysterical scene. Just thinking about it makes me laugh right now.

Cheers - There are many moments that are funny in this classic. I am going to take one from the many great Norm entrances: Sam - 'Whatcha up to, Norm?' Norm - 'My ideal weight if I were eleven feet tall' HYSTERICAL.

Dumb and Dumber - The aftermath of Lloyd putting laxative in Harry's tea. Makes me bust a gut each time I see it.

Stir Crazy: The maids mistakenly using Harry's bag of weed in the salad. Also, the scene with the pliers. "My name is Chico."

Clerks: Dante and Veronica's whole snowball and 37 conversation. Might be the funniest thing Kevin Smith ever wrote and the two actors delivered it perfectly.

Ted 2: The scene with Ted and John at a sperm bank and John knocking a shelf of sperm samples on top of himself.

Fast Times at Ridgemont High: Spicoli wrecking Jefferson's car and telling Jefferson's younger brother not to worry because his father is a television repairman and he has an awesome set of tools. Bonus laughs come from Jefferson's younger brother calling Spicoli, Spicully.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.