The Movie Poll: Comedy

Ms. Spam

Evil Dead 2 is even more overrated than Evil Dead and Army of Darkness. In my correct opinion, the recent STARZ series (despite its weak finale) and even the musical are better.

That said, the kitchen scene in Evil Dead 2 is among the greatest slapstick sequences in film history and is worth the price of admission alone.

You could at least try.

Do you have any idea how long it took to learn all of Krawlie's weaknesses and insecurities? His greatest hopes and disappointments? To feint just enough so that he exposes his soft underbelly or trick knee without losing balance myself?

Ruining his day may seem effortless on my part, but it is the type of ease that can only come from years of practice. Years of devotion.

Seriously, it's like you don't even care about him.

You could at least try.

Do you have any idea how long it took to learn all of Krawlie's weaknesses and insecurities? His greatest hopes and disappointments? To feint just enough so that he exposes his soft underbelly or trick knee without losing balance yourself?

Ruining his day may seem effortless on my part, but it is the type of ease that can only come from years of practice. Years of devotion.

I had no idea you had to try so hard. This just makes you even worse.

You could at least try.

Do you have any idea how long it took to learn all of Krawlie's weaknesses and insecurities? His greatest hopes and disappointments? To feint just enough so that he exposes his soft underbelly or trick knee without losing balance yourself?

Thank you for acknowledging my struggle. And my worseness.

Yes, it may be just a sentence or two from you -- a few fleeting seconds out of your day -- but it really means a lot to me. Again, thank you. It's things like this that give me the strength to soldier on.

By the way, I'm hiding in Krawlie's supersize duffel bag right now. The last 12 hours have sucked; you wouldn't believe the smell and my phone is almost out of juice, but man it's gonna be so worth it when he sees my smiling face!

You could at least try.

Thank you for acknowledging my struggle. And my worseness.

Yes, it may be just a sentence or two from you -- a few fleeting seconds out of your day -- but it really means a lot to me. Again, thank you. It's things like this that give me the strength to soldier on.

By the way, I'm hiding in Krawlie's supersize duffel bag right now. The last 12 hours have sucked; you wouldn't believe the smell and my phone is almost out of juice, but man it's gonna be so worth it when he sees my smiling face!

I don't think this counts as a smiling face, Pong:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.