Research Proves Christian and Muslim Kids Are Greedier than Normal Kids

Pong Messiah

Unsurprisingly, research proves that Christian and Muslim kids share less than normal children.

I'm torn, because I don't think altruism is all that it's cracked up to be, and the social sciences are just cause politics hiding behind a veneer of intellectual rigor and respectability. But blind pigs and broken clocks...

Plus, it affirms my biases, so it has to be right.

Guest El Chalupacabra

Well, considering 31.5% of the world population is Christian, and 22.3% of the world population is Muslim, isn't this basically saying the same thing as most people are ***holes, which we already knew?

... and the social sciences are just cause politics hiding behind a veneer of intellectual rigor and respectability ...

I would hypothesize that their children, especially of the more SJW types, would be d-bags too.

Oh. to be sure. SJW types march around as the self-appointed judge and jury of all things unfair in life (its 1968 all over again)...while posting such messages on their $700+ Apple devices (replaced every quarter with yet another "upgrade"). Terrible how these champions of equality must struggle so much. Raise a shaking fist for the revolution! ...just not the one holding the latest iPhone.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was true, but I also wonder about the guidelines.

75 to 90 percent of Christians don't attend services, pray, or do anything other than answer that they're Christian and maybe get mad about someone saying "Happy Holidays."

So I think kids learn a lot more from watching than from being told they're Christian. And I also know a lot of Christians who are practicing who go overboard and just tell kids to share without ever bothering to offer why. So even among younger kids, that creates more of a reason to protect what they have before someone makes them give it away.

Oh. to be sure. SJW types march around as the self-appointed judge and jury of all things unfair in life (its 1968 all over again)...while posting such messages on their $700+ Apple devices (replaced every quarter with yet another "upgrade"). Terrible how these champions of equality must struggle so much. Raise a shaking fist for the revolution! ...just not the one holding the latest iPhone.

Funny that. I think what it comes down to is that true believers, whatever their stripe, do not see virtue outside their prescribed belief system: Christianity, Islam, communism, conservatism, feminist theory, etc. I remember once asking a former friend of mine who was a die-hard SJW if he even thought it possible for women to be bad people. His answer was yes, of course ... if they were white women, they could be racist or if they were straight women, they could be homophobic. The idea that people could be good or bad in ways outside the context of critical theory simply didn't register to him. A guy like this would be markedly less altruistic in a general sense than normal because he cannot conceive of virtue outside of believing the correct things, obeying the correct authority figures within the church/party/movement, and living by strictures and taboos laid down by authorities sanctioned by the belief system. The non-white, non male SJWs I've found online are almost comparable to the old Calvinist "antinomians", who figured that since salvation was by predestination and that grace (like being marginalized vs being privileged) was something one possessed innately, that they could then be the biggest a**holes they wanted, and that there was nothing whatsoever wrong with it since they were, by virtue of the beliefs they hold, outside of any other kind of moral law, and that people other than themselves were, by virtue of these same beliefs, innately morally tainted and that there was therefore nothing wrong (and it might even by morally preferable) with being a complete prick to them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.