The Luke Problem

Darth Ender

When I saw on the main page that youse posted I thought "I wonder what he's going to say on this topic. I have no idea what point of view he may enter this conversation with!"

Seriously. If he is just going to continue to say the same exact things over and over I think we need to go back to that thread he made about if he should keep posting and change what we said.

I haven't said the same exact things. The topic of Luke Skywalker in the EU versus the FU has never come up in discussion, with me or with anyone else.

And actually, the reason why I felt it was okay to bring this discussion up is chiefly because of the replies I got in that thread, namely where someone mentioned that my point of view is different and somewhat interesting to ponder. And to be honest, I've felt pretty welcome here regardless of the discussion at hand, or how much people disagree with it. You're one of the only jackasses that gives a different vibe.

You were totally legit in this thread-- you have beef and explained it. I was joking. But to be fair SOMETIMES you are trolling with fly-by FU posts.

Inb4 we don't know how long he was on dagobah or what happens between ESB and ROTJ

Please.. He barely spent more than a long weekend on Dagobah with Yoda.

And between ESB and ROTJ? Pretty sure I've read the phrase "on screen or it didn't happen" written by yourself amongst others.

Just sayin.

inb4 mean in before, meaning I'm posting before someone else says it, not that I believe it. because I don't.

Ah k... I wasn't sure bout the inb4 thing. Thought it was just a button mash spasm on account of the stroke you had in the other thread.

When I saw on the main page that youse posted I thought "I wonder what he's going to say on this topic. I have no idea what point of view he may enter this conversation with!"

Seriously. If he is just going to continue to say the same exact things over and over I think we need to go back to that thread he made about if he should keep posting and change what we said.

I haven't said the same exact things. The topic of Luke Skywalker in the EU versus the FU has never come up in discussion, with me or with anyone else.

And actually, the reason why I felt it was okay to bring this discussion up is chiefly because of the replies I got in that thread, namely where someone mentioned that my point of view is different and somewhat interesting to ponder. And to be honest, I've felt pretty welcome here regardless of the discussion at hand, or how much people disagree with it. You're one of the only jackasses that gives a different vibe.

You were totally legit in this thread-- you have beef and explained it. I was joking. But to be fair SOMETIMES you are trolling with fly-by FU posts.

I get you, Tank, but I was talking to Choc there. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.