Anti-Planned Parenthood Activists INDICTED!

Pong Messiah

I stopped paying attention to this when I found out the moving fetus wasn't even tied to Planned Parenthood, but the authoratays didn't:

The anti-abortion activists behind the Planned Parenthood sting videos just got indicted:

Daleiden is facing two charges, Harris County District Attorney Devon Anderson said Monday: "tampering with a governmental record," a second-degree felony punishable by up to 20 years in prison, and a misdemeanor charge of "purchase and sale of human organs." Merritt is also facing a charge of tampering with a governmental record.

LOL @ "purchase and sale of human organs."

Anyway, I am no fan of PP (even if it's by necessity, political advocacy groups operating under the guise of non-profit service providers doesn't sit well with me), but I like easy access to abortions for people who can't or don't want to care of their kids, and I utterly hate dishonest agitprop posing as journalism, whistleblowing, documentaries, etc., so I'm super glad to see the indictment!

:yes:

Mike Huckabee says: "It’s a sick day in America when our government punishes those who expose evil with a smartphone - while accommodating those who perform it with a scalpel."

Uh, I agree with the Huckster. What he says is totally true... and would be true here if the videos were a fair and accurate representations of reality.

Dunno about you, but I ****ing hate it when whistleblowing is conflated with dishonest, ends-justify-the-means political attacks .

Ha! That protestor sounds like an idiot. Trying to convince planned parenthood to sell you some fetal tissue why you film it, to expose THEM as the ones who deal in baby organs. THAT's not gonna backfire. Particularly when the staff at the clinic refused to sign anything and refused sale. Haha. They deserve what they get.

Free abortions for everybody!

This is a truly comical and bizarre saga.

Anyway, I am no fan of PP (even if it's by necessity, political advocacy groups operating under the guise of non-profit service providers doesn't sit well with me), but I like easy access to abortions for people who can't or don't want to care of their kids, and I utterly hate dishonest agitprop posing as journalism, whistleblowing, documentaries, etc., so I'm super glad to see the indictment!

Daleiden and Merrit no doubt figure that God's ends justify whatever means are necessary to achieve them, and that now they're martyrs of some kind, being persecuted by Satanic, pro-abortion forces.

That's the problem with true believers: they can be thwarted, but never truly defeated.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.