Nightly Drinking Game

Driver

32. If CM claims she went off on you in a Lyceum thread from the day before because she was wasted on bottom shelf liquor, take a shot.

34. Take a shot if Kurgan likes a CM post in a Lyceum thread.

35. Take a double shot if Kurgan replies to said post, with the opening "Great post, as always...."

When Amanda insults someone, snort a line

49. If CM quotes herself to use as a reference, take a drink. If she does it to admit she's wrong, find a liquor store and drink it.

I don't know whether to be proud or ashamed.

Gosh, I really am the most annoying person here, aren't I? :cry:

32. If CM claims she went off on you in a Lyceum thread from the day before because she was wasted on bottom shelf liquor, take a shot.

35. Take a double shot if Kurgan replies to said post, with the opening "Great post, as always...."

49. If CM quotes herself to use as a reference, take a drink. If she does it to admit she's wrong, find a liquor store and drink it.

NO, but there are only 6 of us left, so maybe?

I STILL LOVE YOU, my Amanda! <3

Guest El Chalupacabra

Oh Jeeze. If you have to be something, be flattered. It was meant in good fun, and no offense intended. When do I say anything about you, or anyone for that matter, with actual spite? The answer is never. Kurgan got what I was saying.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.