Crazy Texas neighbors allow their children to play outside

Cashmere

That'd fall under passive aggressive ***holes.

If I may stereotype, if you are a homeschooler and Texan, you are probably a religious nut, if not anti-government nut, and the type of person I have little to nothing in common with... and also the kind of person who'd be horrified at their kids hearing vulgar rap lyrics?

So, while I smirk at your sensibilities being **** on, I do think it's crappy to take away a kid's playtime because you don't like kids. It's not the kid's fault their parents are goofs, that running around making noise brings them joy and calms them down.

:shrug:

That'd fall under passive aggressive ***holes.

If I may stereotype, if you are a homeschooler and Texan, you are probably a religious nut, if not anti-government nut, and the type of person I have little to nothing in common with... and also the kind of person who'd be horrified at their kids hearing vulgar rap lyrics?

I'm a homeschooler and Texan, but none of the rest of these things. And actually, I don't know any religious, anti-government type of nutty homeschoolers in our homeschool group. Granted there are 400 families, so I don't know everyone, but those I do know don't fall into that stereotype.

Frankly there is some unnatural Texan hate out there. I mean Cruz could be a very bad representative of Texas. He's like that oil guy in the Simpsons always firing his guns.

I would be slightly annoyed. In the video on the news she's right next to the property line with her kids playhouse and slide.

You people have not spent enough time in Texas. Florida is a flaccid penis of old NEers and poor people with a mix of Cubans and Hispanics all living on a flat plain of hurricane magnets and sinkholes where the only healthy people are super rich people and their servants are healthy enough to serve them or service industry people. I have not one good thing to say about Florida - NOT ONE THING!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.