New Poe Dameron comic coming from Marvel

Mara Jade Skywalker

I have no idea where all this Finn-Poe gay stuff came from.

Two guys can't touch each other unless they're sexually attracted to each other. Poe touched Finn, more than once.

Actually, it's from an Oscar Isaac interview, in which he claimed he played Poe's interactions with Finn (at least in one scene, at the Resistance base) as romantic. It's not like there's a lot to go on here. Poe and Finn have their scene together in the TIE, and don't meet again until the third (?) act. When they reunite, Poe lets Finn keep his old jacket, and bites his lip. These actions imply (apparently to some viewers) that there is a sexual attraction in at least one direction between the two characters.

All I've seen is people mentioning it online because of a comment made in an interview that came across as very jokey, but the internet needs a gay relationship in Star Wars.

Yeah Soule is one of the more solid writers they have.That said, even with Mark Waid and Jason Aaron on Star Wars books I still lost interest after a handful of issues.

I've kept up with them, but I don't know how much longer I will. The big Vader Down crossover was alright, but clearly constrained greatly in what it could be. That's my main problem with the principal books filling gaps in between ANH and ESB. Not much can happen at all and the era has been so widely covered before with the same characters.

I've enjoyed many of the other character-centric books more. Lando was surprisingly interesting by including some Jedi/Sith history in it while focusing a lot on the dynamic between Lando and Lobot. The recently finished Chewbacca mini was a nice sweet story even if it wasn't anything particularly crazy. I am giving the new Obi-wan and Anakin series a shot at the moment. We'll see how that goes.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.