Dildo Militia

Guest El Chalupacabra

Guest El Chalupacabra

I'm going to send them a few.

What? That wasn't you digging through their garbage after they threw them away, yesterday?

dumpster-woman.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like the ending because somebody died, but I really like the idea of closure.

I wouldn't believe any "hands up, don't shoot" claims, because it's hard to believe that would happen -- so much media scrutiny, and it's just a terrible idea to get in a shootout with a group of heavily armed people who have said they would "die fighting" if it is at all avoidable.

I'm glad it's mostly over, although I enjoyed the show, and the fools they made of themselves.

That said, while the FBI's strategy of giving these f**ktrumpets just enough rope to hang themselves with was solid, it still pisses me off because, had they not been white, the response would have been much different, and they would not have been treated with kid gloves, and the government would not have gone out of their way to avoid bloodshed.

And this isn't conjecture on my part. In 1973, a group of Sioux and Cherokee affiliated with the American Indian Movement occupied the town of Wounded Knee, South Dakota, site of a massacre almost 100 years before. The government response in THAT case was much different, with National Guard units from five different states mobilized, 15 APC's, attack helicopters, snipers and so forth brought in to barricade the town. Power and water was cut off, and shots fired into the town around the clock. They certainly were not allowed to come and go as they please, and allowed to receive supplies for almost a month as was the case with the Branch Dildoians here.

Not to mention heavily armed law enforcement personnel aiming guns in the faces of unarmed, peaceful black protesters in Ferguson a couple of years ago.

While I certainly did not want to see this end in violence, the disparity of the responses between the situations mentioned angers me.

I don't expect the true believers, those who supported the Dildo boys, to accept this, but this settles it for normal people.

Ordinarily, I'm skeptical of the 'official' law enforcement claims when someone is shot, but considering that he had publicly stated that he had no intention of being taken alive, I was not surprised at this outcome, and had no reason to doubt that he left the FBI no choice.

I'm glad it's mostly over, although I enjoyed the show, and the fools they made of themselves.

That said, while the FBI's strategy of giving these f**ktrumpets just enough rope to hang themselves with was solid, it still pisses me off because, had they not been white, the response would have been much different, and they would not have been treated with kid gloves, and the government would not have gone out of their way to avoid bloodshed.

And this isn't conjecture on my part. In 1973, a group of Sioux and Cherokee affiliated with the American Indian Movement occupied the town of Wounded Knee, South Dakota, site of a massacre almost 100 years before. The government response in THAT case was much different, with National Guard units from five different states mobilized, 15 APC's, attack helicopters, snipers and so forth brought in to barricade the town. Power and water was cut off, and shots fired into the town around the clock. They certainly were not allowed to come and go as they please, and allowed to receive supplies for almost a month as was the case with the Branch Dildoians here.

Not to mention heavily armed law enforcement personnel aiming guns in the faces of unarmed, peaceful black protesters in Ferguson a couple of years ago.

While I certainly did not want to see this end in violence, the disparity of the responses between the situations mentioned angers me.

fuckTRUMPETS FTW!!!!!!!

Waco? Ruby Ridge? Didn't go peacefully, if memory serves. The FBI was probably hoping to avoid a repeat, to judge by how they handled this one. Messy stuff like that and Wounded Knee has a way of coming back to haunt them. Just ask Timothy McVeigh. Black lives matter rose up in response to militarized law enforcement and police brutality. One wonders if the feds are finally catching on to the fact that the more you tighten your grip, the more systems end up slipping through your fingers.

The feds are generally pretty good at covertly subverting domestic dissent. They've had lots and lots of practise.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.