Dead Pool

monkeygirl

did you not smell anything awful?

Naw. apparently he died thoughtfully by dying on the third floor where the high winds kind of carry the smell away but it explains a lot about two days of weird cat behavior because they could smell it. Also we're currently going through bringing a third cat (bob's secret love child won't leave the porch so I've decided he can live with us) into the house and everything is baptized in pee. I feel bad about the dude. He's the loud neighbor with the kids who throw balls in the house. He had ptsd and died by self-inflicted gunshot wound. I wonder how the neighbors didn't hear it as I barely live at home with school and such.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest El Chalupacabra

Chyna dying didn't really surprise me because, well, retired WWE wrestler.

But Prince dying was sort of out of left field.

Chyna dying didn't really surprise me because, well, retired WWE wrestler.

But Prince dying was sort of out of left field.

He had been frail for years. His religious convictions certainly didn't help his health problems (and probably did exacerbate them). I wasn't surprised at all.

Guest El Chalupacabra

While I had heard about landing a plane a week or so a go to get him to a hospital, but other than that, I really didn't follow Prince's personal life enough to know all that was going on. And I certainly didn't know he was a Jehovah's Witness. But now that I know, it makes sense to me he would have refused or limited treatment, which basically cut his life short.

• 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.