Who is scarier to you: Trump or Cruz?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the fuck did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have ove

Easily Cruz. Short version: because he's a true believer.   To answer this question fully you have to first step back and understand where the candidates are drawing their support from. Although som

http://1000funnypictures.com/wp-content/uploads/Guerilla-Warfare-%E2%80%93-Demotivational-Posters.jpg

Posted Images

Guest El Chalupacabra

All I can say is things are starting to make sense, Pong....

Then again, it runs in the family, doesn't it?

tumblr_o65o83zKou1rbzhtqo1_500.jpg

Guest El Chalupacabra

As in you want to vote for a third party, or that Cruz will run as a third party candidate?

I don't see the latter happening.

Currently in my GOP circles in my family and work there is a fervor for a break up in the GOP and a new conservative party will break free and start new. I've seen online pledges where people commit to not voting for Trump but they can't vote for Hillary. It is either don't vote now or start a new party. It wouldn't be hard as most are Tea Party uber conservatives. All I really and truly know though is this has been the best election season I've lived through. I can't wait for the Trump attack ads. If people don't vote or people do vote I still see the same outcome - a small percentage of the actual population will vote and we'll get either Hillary or Trump and people will weep for Obama much like they used to wish Bush had a third term.

I couldn't vote for Trump or Clinton myself. Both are disqualified from office in my opinion. None of the third parties particularly appeal to me either.

Just a matter of deciding who I want to write in.

Hey Poe I have the perfect candidate for you:

John Thune