Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Who is scarier to you: Trump or Cruz?

158 replies to this topic

Driver

Driver

Tank

• Supporters
  • 6,591 posts

OMG-- play the rocky clip then the cruz clip at the same time and watch him punch his wife in the face

Guest_El Chalupacabra_*

Guest_El Chalupacabra_*
  • Guests

All I can say is things are starting to make sense, Pong....

cruz-lol-475x437.jpg

Then again, it runs in the family, doesn't it?

tumblr_o65o83zKou1rbzhtqo1_500.jpg

• Ryn +1 this

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,882 posts

I keep thinking "THIRD PARTY THIRD PARTY!"

Guest_El Chalupacabra_*

Guest_El Chalupacabra_*
  • Guests

As in you want to vote for a third party, or that Cruz will run as a third party candidate?

I don't see the latter happening.  

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,882 posts

Currently in my GOP circles in my family and work there is a fervor for a break up in the GOP and a new conservative party will break free and start new. I've seen online pledges where people commit to not voting for Trump but they can't vote for Hillary. It is either don't vote now or start a new party. It wouldn't be hard as most are Tea Party uber conservatives. All I really and truly know though is this has been the best election season I've lived through. I can't wait for the Trump attack ads. If people don't vote or people do vote I still see the same outcome - a small percentage of the actual population will vote and we'll get either Hillary or Trump and people will weep for Obama much like they used to wish Bush had a third term.

Pong Messiah

Pong Messiah

don't want to be buried in a pet cemetery

• 19,360 posts

I wish they would break off. Same for the progressives.

Can't stand either group, but two parties is teh dum.

• Ryn +1 this

Poe Dameron

Poe Dameron

• 2,485 posts

I couldn't vote for Trump or Clinton myself.  Both are disqualified from office in my opinion.  None of the third parties particularly appeal to me either.

Just a matter of deciding who I want to write in.

• The Kurgan +1 this

Guest_El Chalupacabra_*

Guest_El Chalupacabra_*
  • Guests

I wish they would break off. Same for the progressives.

Can't stand either group, but two parties is teh dum.

Carrie Mathison

Carrie Mathison

• 1,108 posts

I couldn't vote for Trump or Clinton myself.  Both are disqualified from office in my opinion.  None of the third parties particularly appeal to me either.

Just a matter of deciding who I want to write in.

Hey Poe I have the perfect candidate for you:

John Thune

Reply to this topic