New Year Resolutions

I hope to figure out where the fuck I'm going to spend the next 10 years and maybe even BE there.

I'd like to make at least 12 epic pieces of art and do some subversive street art.

I want to pet at least 59 new kitties.

I'd really like to have some secks.

AND I want a new dresser.

Learn to drink wine without feeling like I am swallowing without making any face. I am trying whites right now but want to run back to beer. I guess my budget is blowing it because I tend to buy what is cheaper.

Tami, I may be able to arrange kitten love. One of the outdoor cats is pregnant.

I don't drink a ton of wine, but I do know you can find some pretty decent stuff that's inexpensive.

I'm also resolved to win the lottery this year.

And mock Driver.

Pick up where our debt reduction/savings goals left off last year.

Purchase wardrobe/supplies/tickets for ski trip throughout the year and NOT all in November/December.

Start a workout program to prepare for ski trip.

Dedicate alone time to spend with Noah after Luke gets here.

Dedicate alone time and/or regular date nights with Trevor.

Back to school in the summer. Go at least half-time again.

Make monthly goals for Noah's education, but not get caught up in how it happens.

Finish Noah's room - add/replace insulation, build wall(s), decorate, organize.

Set up nursery - paint(?), organize, breathe

Breastfeed and/or pump as much as possible for Luke.

Reorganize and maintain school room/office.

Buy a new, larger vehicle. Preferably with cash.

1. GET MY OWN APARTMENT. I cannot emphasize this enough. It's my main priority right now because I'm rooming with someone and its just not ideal. I like her, she's really nice and funny, but I NEED my privacy back.

The good news is, it looks like I'll be able to rent from a former landlord, who called to let me know that 2 apartments are available, AND he'll let me keep my cats! I just hope I'll have enough money for the deposit by the 7th.

2. GET MY KITTIES BACK! Again, this is actually doable. They're in a foster home in another town and I hardly get to see them.

3. Get a new bed. I haven't had one in over a year and am currently sleeping on a borrowed inflatable mattress. It's actually comfortable, but won't last long once I get the cats back.

4. Get more hours at my job.

5. Go back to school. Not sure what to take yet, possibly web design. Or maybe I'll go into forensics. Humans are less trouble when they're dead.

I don't drink a ton of wine, but I do know you can find some pretty decent stuff that's inexpensive.

I'm also resolved to win the lottery this year.

And mock Driver.

Krawlie is going to be sad if you pay more attention to me

So win-win?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.