How many times have you seen/will you see TFA?

Ignoring any at home viewings, how many time have you seen it so far, and how many times do you anticipate seeing it in the theater?

I've seen it once, and don't anticipate seeing it again. Seeing movies doesn't really fit with my current life, so it was a pretty special thing that I saw it to begin with, so I'm probably waiting until the video release.

I've only seen it once so far. However, I'll go see it at least two more times before it leaves theaters.

I'm spoiled by a sister who is young enough to still work in the theater. Paid to see a movie for the first time in many years to see it opening night. Waiting for it to be free before going again.

I've seen it once. Probably would have been it but didn't have a good experience. The sound wasn't very loud, it was hot as hell in the theater, my bladder was about to explode and the person sitting behind me nibbled on their popcorn like a rat.

So I'm going to see it again this weekend. I'll see it in 3D mainly because I want to see it in IMAX and that's the only option with IMAX.

As I've said to people numerous times, I saw the prequels 11/10/11 times in the theatre and that's nowhere near my favorite era. A post-ROTJ movie (that I like WAY more than the prequels) with the Big Three involved and a new cast I love? I'm also surprised I haven't seen it more!

Besides, this is probably the last time I'll be able to go to the movies whenever I want to so I'm milking it for all its worth.

I've seen it three times.

Opening night

The next night

XMas eve during the early afternoon

The Xmas eve viewing was spur of the moment based on being bored at my moms with nothing to do for 6 or so hours. I'm sure I will see it a couple more times in the same way. Sitting around bored and figure "may as well go check it out again"

There are people who warch 7 football games within 36 hours. This comes along far less often so I'm cool with it.

I've always found it amusing how the sports culture watches every single game, analyzes and dissects every single play like they were finding the damn cure for cancer and use up their monthly mortgage for nosebleed seats, yet we are the ones who are called nerds for loving Star Wars.

A guy I work with will tell me stuff like, I can't believe you bought tickets in October for a movie that doesn't come out until December. Or why would you go on opening night when it's jam packed? No way I'd do that. I'll wait until the crowds die down.

Yet the moron constantly talks about the NFL like it was bringing peace to the Middle East.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.