How many times have you seen/will you see TFA?

I'm not saying that. I just can't imagine seeing a movie in the theater more than once unless I LOVED IT.

Seven of the nine movies I've seen multiple times in theaters are Star Wars (Titanic and Inside Out were the others in case you're interested). Each of them I saw at least three times each.

It's Star Wars. Of course I was going to watch it multiple times considering I can watch a movie whenever I want. I never really even questioned it. Now if I had to actually pay for each time, I probably would have stopped at once.

• 2 weeks later...

I know, and there was a low resolution (surprising how little detail you need if the audio is good) Spanish one on YT that managed to remain undetected for several weeks, but some people just love seeing movies in theaters

I kept postponing viewing #4 (which will be the last one), but I have a ticket for Tuesday (cheaper on Tuesdays where I live) now

Before TFA the last movie I saw twice in a theater was Batman Begins. Maybe it's my age, or possibly the improved quality of the home viewing experience, but it is extremely rare that I feel compelled to rewatch a movie in the theater.

Time and money. I've seen TFA in theaters 4 times. The next time I go to the theater in going to see Deadpool. I've watched it when nothing else was on. I also used it as background noise when I was putting together our new grill. I've also used it to dissect certain scenes.

It's poor quality, and I even yell "hey down in front" every now and then. Hell I found a bootleg of the first Avengers on opening night. My stepson and I went to see it IMAX 3D the next night. So I do spend my money.

Time and money. I've seen TFA in theaters 4 times. The next time I go to the theater in going to see Deadpool. I've watched it when nothing else was on. I also used it as background noise when I was putting together our new grill. I've also used it to dissect certain scenes.

It's poor quality, and I even yell "hey down in front" every now and then. Hell I found a bootleg of the first Avengers on opening night. My stepson and I went to see it IMAX 3D the next night. So I do spend my money.

As a member of the Hollywood community I beg you to not support bootlegging and film piracy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.