Returning Member Check-In

Darth Kid

You would think this would have come up in one of our DAILY CONVERSATIONS!

IT HAS. You're never at your computer to do it when it actually comes up in conversation.

Oh.

Challenge accepted. Once I'm done pooping

EDIT: SENT

Hehe...balls.

You can take the pimps out of Lando... can't take the Lando out the pimps.

:pimp:

I'll play

User: Stool Sample/Darth Bane

Originally joined: 2001-ish?

Reason for joining: episodeii.com then wrestling

Left: 2006?

Reason: Joined the military, couldn't find the time... made a few attempts to come back, it never stuck. Reese was the catalyst, I believe, however. I just used a comment she made to huff and puff about something and left in high drama fashion - I'd have it no other way, really.

Reason returned: Honestly... I have lurked at least once a week since leaving the military (2007) - so... I'm just creepy. But not deep lurking. I literally open Lando/Cantina to see if anything catches my interest and then bail. Today this caught my interest - you know, cause I got to talk about myself...

Plan on staying: Will likely continue my lurking habits, honestly.

Timeline since 2005

- 2005 joined the US military

- 2006 went to war

- 2007 honorably discharged, got married to my high school sweetheart

- 2008 started working for the State Department overseas

- 2009 kept working with the State Department (and various other 3-letter agencies)

- 2010 caught a bunch of terrorists. quit my job. we moved to Germany

- 2011 lived in Germany and Ethiopia, working as Humanitarian Aid Workers and Missionaries

- 2012 lived in Bangladesh, Thailand and Eastern Europe working as Humanitarian Aid Workers and Missionaries. Then moved to Hawaii - had my first son.

- 2013 lived in Hawaii, working at a film studio that we're building here

- 2014 in Hawaii working in movies

- 2015 in Hawaii working and producing my own movies - Seth and I almost cross paths, we didn't. Had my second son.

- 2016.... what will it hold?

Things of note:

I think I've done a lot of cool and neat stuff in my short life - but being a father is, by far, the greatest thing I've ever done. I highly recommend it.

Things of note:

I think I've done a lot of cool and neat stuff in my short life - but being a father is, by far, the greatest thing I've ever done. I highly recommend it.

If you honestly believe this, fatherhood has obviously broken you, and your sanity is no longer intact. Either that, or your wife was watching you type this with a metaphorical (or actual) gun to your head. Those are the only reasonable explanations for this statement.

HIEEEEEE EVERYONE! It's been a long time since I've been here....a year-ish? I've only posted sporadically over the last few years, at any rate.

Nom de Nightly: Chalcedony

Real-life name: Lois Kobb (look me up on Facebook!)

Twitter name: Broken Agate, but I hardly ever go there.

Reason for not posting regular-like: Unemployment, followed by living in a women's shelter, followed by moving around a lot and having only sporadic Internet access.

Plan on staying? Well, DUH, yeah!

User: Fixxxer (Original Blitzkrieg)

Originally Joined: 1999 back when it was episodeii.com...got banned rejoined during the LOTR movies

Left: 2012?

Reason: Not sure why, stopped obsessing over certain things I guess

Reason returned: This used to be a great place to hear good new music. Looking for good music from this past year and remembered this place. Then remembered Star Wars is back and thought it would be cool to see how the ol' Nightly is dealing with it.

Plan on staying? We'll see

Things of note: don't worry about it

Oh hi friends.

User: jedigirl1 (never did get around to changing it.)

Originally Joined: 2002 (yikes) but lurked around here well before then.

Left: faded away between maybe 2010-2013

Reason: I just kinda forgot?

Reason Returned: Oh yeah there's a new Star Wars, I should check in on that old message board from my youth.

Plan on Staying: Maybe? (probably not)

I haven't been up to terribly much since leaving, but I did get married and get a job in the comics industry. Hooray!

I.... and I can't believe I'm about to say this... I agree with Krawlie...

Ditto. And I don't even have kids. Or ever agree with Krawlie.

I took the opposite approach. Krawlie made me rethink being positive toward fatherhood.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.