Star Wars Anthology Wish List

Driver

Guest El Chalupacabra

Would anyone be against Ahsoka Tano appearing in any of these live action films? Maybe she's someone who plays a role in the "Obi Wan goes after Vader" stories you all are discussing here.

That's pretty much going to be covered in Rebels. I love her, but I hope her story ends there.

Yeah, Ahsoka is a good character and I like her in TCW, but I think I would prefer that she stay in the "CGI" universe. I wouldn't oppose a cameo, or a mention, and I don't want to see anything contradict her existence in the CGI universe, but I feel like she shouldn't be in an Obi Wan and/or Vader live action movie, beyond maybe a cameo. Basically I would like something sort of like saying "yeah the general events and some characters of TCW exist, but we don't confirm the sillier, kid-centric plotlines and events (IE Zillo Beasts)."

That's what I used to think of her character in TCW. And then she ends up surviving through ROTS and is now part of the start of the rebellion. I wouldn't be surprised if Disney milks her by putting her on the big screen.

Even when the PT was nothing but some notes on George's vault, I always wondered about what sort of guilt Obi-Wan must carry. I always figured that the third part of the PT would be Vader hunting Jedi and Obi-Wan deciding to stop him. I think I still want to see that.

A friend of mine received the Obi Wan mythos figure for Christmas. When I read the story on the box it reminded me of this conversation. It's too much to retype so I just took pics of it and attached them here.

That figure is amazing and seeing it was what made me want a movie.

When are we going to get the sequil prequils? You know, when we see the rise of the First Order, Luke fold his fledgeling jedi academy, Kylo Ren's fall to the dark side, Rey get left on her own on a desert planet and so on. Why am I getting a stomach sinking sense of deja vu the more I think about this?

Guest El Chalupacabra

When are we going to get the sequil prequils? You know, when we see the rise of the First Order, Luke fold his fledgeling jedi academy, Kylo Ren's fall to the dark side, Rey get left on her own on a desert planet and so on. Why am I getting a stomach sinking sense of deja vu the more I think about this?

I am sure we will get all that backstory in the NuEU novels and comics. Maybe even a CGI series. I would be surprised if they make live action films of those, though, especially since it would probably require Harrison Ford to depict Kylo Ren's fall, and I thought he requested his death as a condition of his return. Between Episodes 7-9, and the anthology films (3 we know of, probably more), I think as far as movies, they are booked up.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.