30% of republicans in favor of bombing Alladin's fictional hometown.

Odine

I saw this on Facebook but it went to a different link I think. Anyways. I posted mind blown because I really don't believe that there are this many people in America that are like that. I have to believe this.

In other positive news or thoughts. I like to think these people who think this and root and want Trump to win and are giving him a bump in the polls beyond this summer are not actual voters. For instance they may not even know where to go to vote to get Trump his vote. But that will be the test of Trumps campaign. However the ones who go out and vote and have campaigns that get the voters out are just as crazy. My Georgia family is still Carson strong.

In other headlines "political group creates poll intending to prove their political enemies are stupid."

I could do a poll today that shows a significant number of Democrats think that vaccines are dangerous, but what would that mean?

Guest El Chalupacabra

So apparently it's true.

http://mashable.com/2015/12/18/bombs-over-agrabah/#PXYdxq0zuSqm

'Merica. **** yeah.

Well, actually, Baghdad is the real home town of Aladin, and Agrabah was the fictional name it was changed to back in 1992, because of the first Gulf War. But fear not, we did bomb Aladin's home town in 1991, 1993, 1998, and 2003. And it's been bombed by suicide bombers since. SO chances are good we will bomb it again. We will show them how to do it right this time...

• 2 weeks later...

So, if you read the article, it mentions that Democrats didn't fair much better, and an unreasonably high percentage of them would also vote to blow it up.

Even more hilarious though, 41% of Trump supporters would bomb it:

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2015/12/trump-leads-grows-nationally-41-of-his-voters-want-to-bomb-country-from-aladdin-clinton-maintains-bi.html

30%? Get that weak shit out of here.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.