Rock needs some help

Rock

This is your old Mod/Admin Rock asking for a bit of help. I hate even asking for help and deliberated on doing so.... but after talking with others of our Nightly.Netters, I've decided to swallow my pride and reach out my hand for help.

Below you is a GoFundMe page setup to help me get my life back. The short version: About six years I had a heart-attack and nearly lost everything. About 2 years ago, I underwent a medical procedure to help my life and NEARLY DID LOSE EVERYTHING. Lost my house, lost my job, almost lost my life (had to move into my parents house) - being in a COMA and in a hospital for nearly 12 months. I've fought and fought to live and lost by biggest battle a few months ago: I lost my father. He had been suffering from Parkinsons and he has a nasty fall, leaving him a paraplegic. I had to quit the tiny job I have, cleared out every penny of my savings to that I could support us while he suffered away..... and eventually died. The only man who had ever raellly loved me is now gone.

I'm trying to rebuild my life now... I just got a new job and I desperately need to leave the home that I'm in for many horrible reasons and I don't have much time. I know this is the season where it's tough on all of us, but it's also a time where we can come together for those in need. I'm sure there may be a few on here that wish me dead or think I deserve all of this. But then again, maybe there will someof you who really did like having me around, having talks about Star Wars, Harry Potter, WWE Wrestling, UF Sports (Tebow!) fantasy sports or the community projects/fundraisers I've done over the past 14 years.

Please, please consider helping out a fellow nerd in the worst time of his life. Love you guys. :rock:

7376421_1449200533.4139.jpg

https://www.gofundme.com/d6da9bvq

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.