Nightly Time Capsule 2015

Cerina

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Fozzie,

You lost a lot of weight in 2015, good job keeping it off in 2016. No wishes on that, I know you did it for yourself, your wife and your kids. No heart attacks stealing you at a young age.

I hope you were able to get a job that allows you to be a dad and not a stranger. If not, where were your priorities? You should have applied more.

PS Krawlie still stinks

Dear monkeygirl 2016:

Have you yet realized that in order for things to change significantly in one year,you have to go big on taking chances?

Like, REALLY big? SRSLY, what's the worst that could happen? HOW MUCH ****ing TIME do you think you have left anyway?

And your second-ex-husband is an asshole. I sincerely hope thoughts of his assholery don't dominate yet another of YOUR years.

WALK IT OFF.

xoxo

Dear 2016 Irish,

Nagoya is wearing thin, but that's ok because you're working with Nobunaga and auditioning for new things. MAKE THIS HAPPEN. You're the only one who will make the future you want a reality. You're the boss now. I know it will be scary to be a rookie again, but, in the words of the great Shia Lebeouf, JUST DO IT.

Lose weight. Be a better friend. Be a better person. Downsize. Be cleaner. All that jazz.

Peace,

2015 Irish

Dear 2015 Nanci:

You have one main goal this year that you can actually control: Write more books and work on getting the ones you've already written published. Everything else is gravy.

I hope you gained a lot of weight this year. If not, there's always other options.

Also, I hope 2016 was way better than 2015.

Love, 2016 Nanci

• 11 months later...

Dear Fozzie,

You lost a lot of weight in 2015, good job keeping it off in 2016. No wishes on that, I know you did it for yourself, your wife and your kids. No heart attacks stealing you at a young age.

I hope you were able to get a job that allows you to be a dad and not a stranger. If not, where were your priorities? You should have applied more.

Weight is good. Gained a small amount back because of some meds, but working on getting it off too. Still at a very healthy/normal weight.

Job... meh. Got one, and then it didn't work out very well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.