Your Episode 7 HATE-O-METER

Driver

Oh God, where to start?

Aside from the continuity-shattering, I hate the soccer ball droid; I hate the Donald Duck-looking stormtroopers (which I have dubbed "duck troopers"); I hate that Kylo Ren is a rip off of Revan, Jacen Solo, and possibly Starkiller; I hate Kylo Ren's stupid lightsaber; I hate that Rey is a ripoff of Jaina Solo; I hate the name Snoke; I hate that it seems to be shaping up to be just a ripoff of [A New Hope; and I hate the fact that from now until I die I will have to clarify what sort of Star Wars fan I am, try to explain the difference in under a minute, and walk away knowing that none of these casuals have any idea what I'm talking about.

Holy shit. I remember years ago I used to want more trailers. Now I've come 180°. There was 20 minutes worth of trailers last night. No don't get me wrong the trailers for the animated movies were cute buddy got to the point where I was like not another one. Didn't the Phantom Menace only have 3 trailers before it? That Matt Damon animated film, the beach with Leonardo DiCaprio, and I forget the third one.

Goddam JJ Abrams always killing people. This isn't Lost you know.

Who's gonna direct the next 2, Robert Kirkman and George RR Martin?

Rian Johnson and Colin Trevorrow.

Personally I expect the Big Three to be killed off in this trilogy. Otherwise fans will expect them to be in the next episodes, too. And there's bound to be an Episode X, XI, and XII eventually (it's weird to type that).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.