Clock Boy

Marc DuQuesne

I can't believe I missed Bush/ E or Nancy/ T. You'd think those kind of things would be mocked as much as Elvis/ Nixon.

And you know what Easy, T, And Elvis have in common? They never pretended to bring a bomb to a school.

Nope, stupid Americans doing stupid things has totally only started happening. There were mo frivolous lawsuits before 2002 either.

The only argument I can see is that maybe, MAYBE, Obama is the first President to make use of social media to occasionally interact with people.

But if the Reagans can have Eazy-E to the White House, Obama can have clock kid.

Nah, Eazy-E visited GHW Bush's White House, not Reagan. Apparently Eazy-E received a generic GOP mailer asking for donations, and since he sent in $1200, he got a legitimate invite to the White House.

But Nancy Reagan did get it on with Mr. T....

I imagine that bat Peggy Noonan grabbed Nancy and sprayed her with industrial grade disinfectant, but not before spitting out--

"Ohh, my liege, I cannot allow you to soil yourself--and the dignity of our most High America on the lap of that dirty negro Mr. T. Disrobe! Disrobe!"

I can't believe I missed Bush/ E or Nancy/ T. You'd think those kind of things would be mocked as much as Elvis/ Nixon.

And you know what Easy, T, And Elvis have in common? They never pretended to bring a bomb to a school.

Eazy-E was the face of drug-dealing, cop-killing, and women hating rap music to the upper class white world and was invited to the House of THE MAN. He may have slung and called some women bitches-- but Eazy-E never murdered police.

There's more correlation there than you want to see.

Look, go ahead and be conservative, but don't be one of those Republidrones that automatically hates what Rush Limbaugh says you should hate because OBMAMA.

Okey dokey. Don't be a liberal douche because you hate the man, I guess?

Eazy-E was the face of drug-dealing, cop-killing, and women hating rap music to the upper class white world and was invited to the House of THE MAN. He may have slung and called some women bitches-- but Eazy-E never murdered police.

Look, go ahead and be conservative, but don't be one of those Republidrones that automatically hates what Rush Limbaugh says you should hate because OBMAMA.

Well I dont. I find the Republican thing to be as blah a the liberal bullshit you seem to love. Apparently it's impossible to have a viable candidate who embraces science, doesn't think a zygote is a person, and doesn't bury their head in the sand when it comes to real problems and isn't obsessed with racial issues, even those theat he/she creates.

I don't like Rush (I'm also sure you meant to say "loves" not "hates", we don't want to further confuse monkeygirl), and I think the Repubican candidates are pure shit. Be it Trump's mouth, or Carson's denial of evolution, the whole thing is just fucked.

The good news for you, though, is that you win. Clock Boy is a hero, Caitlyn Jenner is a hero, and Hillary Clinton gets to inherit all of it. We should all look forward to a new day.

Guest El Chalupacabra

Interestingly enough though, Elvis only met with Nixon because he wanted to be deputized as a federal agent at large with the precursor to the DEA, Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs, so that he could lawfully carry his guns, amphetamines, and oxycontin onto airplanes without being searched. I'm not trying to make a point with that morsel of information, but if you get that as a trivial pursuit question, now you know....

Eazy-E was an ENTERTAINER, first and foremost. So is Rush Limbaugh. They're differing variations on the same theme. Their schticks were calculated to rile up different groups of people, in slightly different ways. The substantial difference ends there. Beyond that, they're more like competing heels in WWE wrestling than anything.

The medium is the message, people. The sooner that's understood, the more sense the rest of it all starts to make.

Okey dokey. Don't be a liberal douche because you hate the man, I guess?

Well I dont. I find the Republican thing to be as blah a the liberal bull**** you seem to love. Apparently it's impossible to have a viable candidate who embraces science, doesn't think a zygote is a person, and doesn't bury their head in the sand when it comes to real problems and isn't obsessed with racial issues, even those theat he/she creates.

I don't like Rush (I'm also sure you meant to say "loves" not "hates", we don't want to further confuse monkeygirl), and I think the Repubican candidates are pure ****. Be it Trump's mouth, or Carson's denial of evolution, the whole thing is just ****ed.

The good news for you, though, is that you win. Clock Boy is a hero, Caitlyn Jenner is a hero, and Hillary Clinton gets to inherit all of it. We should all look forward to a new day.

That's all fine and good, but if we're talking stereotypes and towing the party line-- I've never once said yay Hilary, yay Caitlyn Jenner or anything else super partisan save for feeling pretty strongly about social liberalism. And despite what you say I've seen you say more things that are squarely in the old-white conservative camp more than once.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.