Rollins out

Darth Ender

With Rollins out, who will step up? Candidates in the order I prefer:

1. Dean Ambrose: This is my pick and current favorite wrestler right now. Entertaining in the ring and getting better each promo on the mic.

2a. Bray Wyatt: I like this character, but WWE won't let this guy get a win. There is only so many times you can say "I am coming for your soul" and then lose. I think he is the weakest member of the Wyatt family.

2b. Luke Harper. I think he is the most entertaining of the Wyatt family. I would love to see what he can do on his own.

3. Dolph Ziggler: I watched SS 2014 last night and this guy stole the show. If you don't remember, it was 3v1 AND the Corporation was ringside and Ziggler won with the help of Sting. He can carry a match and great on the mic, but I don't think he has the size WWE wants. He reminds me very much of Mr. Perfect, probably one of the best workers in the company, but will never make that next step. He should be given a decent gimmick. It can be a heel or a face, maybe an anti-hero.

4. Roman Reigns: I think WWE blew it when they had him turn down HHH's offer to be their new man and go straight to the championship match at SS. WWE fans would have booed RR and actually CARED about him. Let the corporation be the mouthpiece for RR and him just fight. Have Seth come back and feud with RR for the Corporation's #1 guy.

5. Alberto Del Rio: I like his new push. I wish they would make him a heel akin to The Million Dollar Man. Wasn't that supposed to be his original angle?

5. Cesaro: I think this guy can do the job, but it will be hard to make the jump from being the dark match on Heat every week to main eventing Wrestlemania.

6. Stardust: Completely unlikely, but I have always enjoyed the whole Golddust and Stardust characters.

7. Kevin Owens/ Rusev/ whomever... These guys are all bums and I don't get their appeal.

It'll be Reigns, and people will hate it. I'm pulling hard for Cesaro but I know he has no chance.

I agree. People want to root for Cesaro. They screwed Reigns up so bad last year I don't know how they can get him over as a face. I think it is so bad with him I think everyone will root against him...even Cena.

Roman Reigns is the WWE equivalent of an NFL draft bust. He was supposed to be the next top guy but it's just not working out. They're gonna go with him anyway, though, because they don't know what else to do. They can't book a cowardly heel well and they don't feel good about anyone else getting the top face spot.

There is absolutely nothing appealing or interesting that Reigns. I'd rather Kalistp win the tounament.

It really SHOULD be Ambrose, and I'd be super happy with Owens or Cesaro too, but of course it won't happen. Gotta have Reigns vs Cena at wrestlemania, right??? Gonna be booed right out of the building, but it'll still happen.

I'm so ****ing exhausted of heel authority figure storylines. Like a decade tired of it. And I'm especially loath of every second Triple H still appears on my tv.

The only way Reigns will ever get over is if he turns heel. He needs to go back to his Shield badass persona, and he needs a manager to do his talking for him. Maybe then he can graduate to cool heel status and ultimately click as a baby face. Don't see it happening, though.

As for Ambrose, I'm not quite sold on him. I think he needs to be a heel as well, but I fear that when that happens he'll just start jobbing like Ziggler and get buried in mid card crap.

I love Owens, but I think it's a bit too soon for him. He's doing so well as a heel with a mid card belt that I think he should keep playing that role for now. He's gonna be great as a face when he eventually turns.

The guy I keep going back to is Cesaro. I know Vince isn't a fan, but I think giving him the belt would be a great way to mix things up.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.