With Rollins out, who will step up? Candidates in the order I prefer:
1. Dean Ambrose: This is my pick and current favorite wrestler right now. Entertaining in the ring and getting better each promo on the mic.
2a. Bray Wyatt: I like this character, but WWE won't let this guy get a win. There is only so many times you can say "I am coming for your soul" and then lose. I think he is the weakest member of the Wyatt family.
2b. Luke Harper. I think he is the most entertaining of the Wyatt family. I would love to see what he can do on his own.
3. Dolph Ziggler: I watched SS 2014 last night and this guy stole the show. If you don't remember, it was 3v1 AND the Corporation was ringside and Ziggler won with the help of Sting. He can carry a match and great on the mic, but I don't think he has the size WWE wants. He reminds me very much of Mr. Perfect, probably one of the best workers in the company, but will never make that next step. He should be given a decent gimmick. It can be a heel or a face, maybe an anti-hero.
4. Roman Reigns: I think WWE blew it when they had him turn down HHH's offer to be their new man and go straight to the championship match at SS. WWE fans would have booed RR and actually CARED about him. Let the corporation be the mouthpiece for RR and him just fight. Have Seth come back and feud with RR for the Corporation's #1 guy.
5. Alberto Del Rio: I like his new push. I wish they would make him a heel akin to The Million Dollar Man. Wasn't that supposed to be his original angle?
5. Cesaro: I think this guy can do the job, but it will be hard to make the jump from being the dark match on Heat every week to main eventing Wrestlemania.
6. Stardust: Completely unlikely, but I have always enjoyed the whole Golddust and Stardust characters.
7. Kevin Owens/ Rusev/ whomever... These guys are all bums and I don't get their appeal.