Entertainment Weekly/TV Spot Info Dump

Lucas1138

I DONT KNOW CAN I

edit: yes.

JJ said no new stuff-- but between EW and the new TV spot I'm almost wondering if I've seen too much... but knowing how he loves his mystery and how tight it is comparably to the PT a month and change out-- there's still a lot we haven't seen.

Guest El Chalupacabra

I DONT KNOW CAN I

edit: yes.

JJ said no new stuff-- but between EW and the new TV spot I'm almost wondering if I've seen too much... but knowing how he loves his mystery and how tight it is comparably to the PT a month and change out-- there's still a lot we haven't seen.

I don't think we've seen much of anything to have any clear idea about the plot. If you ask me, it's a little too locked down. It's as locked down as ROTS's plot was not (a week out, the graphic novel of ROTS was released at the local Borders and I stupidly spoiled myself).

I don't want to be too spoiled either, but I wish the graphic novels and even books that are supposed to fill in the 30 year gap were released by now. Not that I would necessarily read them, but I would like to read some highlights of them online!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.