TFA Trailer 3 (spoilers/images)

Driver

People mentioned it about the teasers, but we still haven't seen an alien in a trailer have we? Yeah, I know there have been creatures in behind the scenes footage, but I wonder if they're not showing this stuff purposefully. Are they trying to get people to forget about Jar Jar, farting llamas, and fat diner owners?

There was the big spread in Vanity Fair with a bunch of alien types. Night be it so far.

• 2 weeks later...

The 'waiting on my family' line intrigues me.

Yeah, to me it implies she was abandoned or lost after some incident (battle?) as a child. Well, derr. Since Han is probably the Obi-Wan of this movie.

Eh, I'm well past the point of concern over this potentially "sucking". I think when people realized this was at least going to be significantly better than the prequels they just shot their expectations up to "GOTTA BE A MASTERPIECE NOW!!111"

Now I'm 99% sure that's Han that Rey is crying over. Brown jacket, frizzy, grey hair. Seems kinda spoiler-y for a trailer but I guess we knew he was gonna kick the bucket anyway.

Note: I don't see any "ridges" along the side of the arm, like the design on Finn's jacket. But there does appear to be some red close to the shoulder... maybe it's Han's guts, or maybe it is Finn.

The 'waiting on my family' line intrigues me.

Eh, I'm well past the point of concern over this potentially "sucking". I think when people realized this was at least going to be significantly better than the prequels they just shot their expectations up to "GOTTA BE A MASTERPIECE NOW!!111"

I don't even buy that "realization" that it's going to be better than the prequels. I'm expecting ROTS. I'm fearing AotC.

Three things--

1. For those of us trying to figure out the sequence of events. Rey definitely finds BB-- question, did he already belong to Poe and get lost? Or does he just become Poe's co-pilot later after they meet like Luke and R2?

2. Finn on Jakku must be quick-- looks like he meets Rey at the markket, it is attacked, and everything we've seen of them happens during that battle-- and they must be picked up in the Falcon right after since they don't even introduce themselves to each other until they are aboard.

3. I'm convinced Rey is crying over Chewie. I see a bandolier.

To be clear, I don't think Finn is dead - I just think he's been severely roughed up in his conflict with Kylo we've seen flashes of.

I'm pretty sure this is what we are looking at. The shot even shows what looks like snow falling and the background looks similar to the shots we've seen of Finn and Ren lighting up their sabers in the snow.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.