TFA Trailer 3 (spoilers/images)

Driver

I don't think that's what's going on with Poe. I mean the same exact thing happened in Avengers. I don't see them doing it.

Also, Luke isn't the only thing being held back. Although obviously he is the biggest. We also haven't seen Snoke at all.

More importantly, we haven't seen Threepio yet either.......

I referenced that in my "back and forth," :)

Though I did have the character wrong.

So, Poe says they have to go back to Jakku... the retrieve BB8. in who the coordinates of Starkiller base (or Luke's saber?) are hidden. Maybe.

I think it's the saber, I think they know where Starkiller is from Finn, who has been there.

I don't remember if it was this thread or not but we were talking about what happens to Poe after the TIE crash. I read a rumor that the first appearance of Leia is at this point in the movie, after the crash Poe is able to contact Leia and the resistance telling them he essentially needs a ride. So they send someone to get him.

Now this is spec off that rumor but it could make sense. Han is part of the group sent to get Poe, as they are approaching Jakku he finds out that Rey and Finn are on the Falcon, trying to "borrow" it. He sends the official Resistance group to retrieve Poe but goes to check on his beloved Falcon himself.

Ever wonder what Dath Vader did in his downtime? He burnt his man parts off, he can't drink or do drugs, and he's too big of an asshole to hang out with anybody . I can only assume that he watched a lot of TV and trolled a lot of message boards.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.