The Walking Dead Season 6

Lucas1138

Carl is gonna look sick (as in good) with only one eye.

So glad that little shit got eaten though. He was really starting to annoy me. Shame about the mum, though I guess she wasn't really adding much.

Darryl and the bazooka....man... That was awesome. That guy just couldn't be cooler if he tried. I bet he'd light a ciggarette by striking a match off his palm, the grizzled mofo.

BTW, I was happy to see the end of the Jessie family. Pointless distraction.

It did not take long for the Carol haters to blame Sam's death on her, since her little threat/tale was bouncing around his head moments before he freaked out.

Nice to see Father Gabriel take care of Judith (completely slapping the Gabriel haters in the face with their prediction of Judith-doom), then join the fight.

I think that was their first time. So I guess they are only boning.. but its gonna turn into a thing.. cause...mostly when "things" happen between people one of them ends up dead (see: Blonde lady and her stupid sons). Michonne and Rick are both survivors.. maybe they'll stick around for each other? Tough it out. I know I wouldn't bother getting attached to someone I had to babysit through every confrontation. So yeah..they make a good pair. But they'll have awkward moments ahead for sure. Nothing comes easy for those two. It'll be a case of the drunk-sex/ sad-sex/ f-the-pain-away sex before either of them admit they are "together".

I think Rick and Michone are more than just boink buddies, their relationship has evolved so far that it has to be more than just casual, no-strings-attached sex. They already care about each other deeply before it happened. And Coral has a motherly relationship with her too. I just hope the writers don't use all of this just to find a way to rip them apart and torture them by making it all go south. That would be sadistic...but this IS the walking dead we're talking about here, so I wouldn't exactly say they are above doing such things. Because they aren't and they might.

I'm really getting the impression that Glen is going to die in the finale. I mean, the expecting father thing along with narrowly escaping death twice this season...they're getting us ready for it, I bet!

What a cool episode. It was a little far fetched that they all came out alive though. But thoroughly enjoyable adrenaline fueled excitement nevertheless.

Were they trying to give us the impression that Morgan was just sad because of the killing or that he's somehow tipped off Negan and his saviours??

I have the feeling that they knew something might happen somehow. But how?? I think that the saviours went to the other township and killed everyone there. On the way back they picked up Maggie and Carol.

The whole radio thing seemed orchestrated. But it could have been coincidence as well.

The bring Rick back from the dark, but Glen kills. Glen was the moral compass of the show. They have tried to assign that to Morgan, but it's Glen.

Now? Glen killing is one of the things I felt would change the show for the wrong. But I agree, with Cola, this is telegraphing and end.

Justus-- wonder how you feel about Rick now the he has finally seen the light.

Sorry for the late reply. If you mean "seen the light" as a reference to his speech to the unconscious Carl...

...well, two episodes later, and its back to 'ol murderin' Rick under the banner of survival.

TV Negan's going to enjoy the crap out of torturing Rick.

Aside from that, all of the "Caryl" fans had their collective hearts broken.

Ever since Coral got shot in the eye, characters are changing. That was a catalyst because it made Rick go "full Shane", and this in turn has caused others to change. Carol is acting all weird and isn't the ice queen she's been. Maggie basically sold the souls of the group with this deal of theirs. Squeaky clean Glenn now has innocent blood on his hands. For the first time, the whole group are the aggressors and not the defenders. The group has lost it's way, and I think some main character deaths are in order to snap them out if it, give them pause and think about what they've become.

-There's no way Maggie's baby is ever seeing the light of day. Also, Maggie may have foreshadowed her own death with "mothers used to die in childbirth all the time".

-The show doesn't need both Glenn and Morgan.

-the priest has basically turned into one of the flock. His story is complete. Buh bye.

-Rosita's only purpose on the show was to be Abraham's love...I mean sex interest. He's moved on, and now she's zombie fodder.

-Carol is either going to revert back to her ice-cold self or die a weak woman's death.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.